Conor beats a washed up 3 KO loss streak Cowboy, now he’s unbeatable again?

Moro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sherdog is fickle, never change Sherdog!

It seems like Cowboy was outsmarted. Conor is amazing at getting people to play the game he wants to play. If people play their own game instead of his there are many people that could beat him.

Odd that the washed up journeyman lasted over twice as long as 145lb GOAT in his prime, though.

Good for Cowboy.

That was Dana's plan all along. to make Mcg look great and give a boost to his star power and more leverage for the khabib rematch. As long as Mcg has Dana in his pocket he'll get preferential treatment because of him being a draw.
I f Khabib is true to his word he won't give Mcg an easy rematch and, unlike Mcg he doesn't do everything for money.

It seems like Cowboy was outsmarted. Conor is amazing at getting people to play the game he wants to play. If people play their own game instead of his there are many people that could beat him.

What game was that? Holding on with separation doing nothing?

He still loses to Khabib, Usman, Colby...

Conor looked good last night, that's it. I don't see too many people claiming he is unbeatable or anything.

What game was that? Holding on with separation doing nothing?
I think Cowboy was looking for a glove touch and Conor knew it. Big mistake on Cowboys part, he should have circled away not walk straight in and get caught by surprise.

Back