Conor and Woodley have the same character.They will never be legends!

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all i must say that i hate racism based on color of the skin. I am racist with uneducated obnoxious idiot people. I judge people based on their behavior.

Conor and Woodley have the same personality. They only care about money and their God is money. They are materialistic humans with no real ethical values. That's why they will never become legends like Fedor.

I am pretty sure that if they weren't fighters and they didn't earn money they would become criminals. I see people like them everyday. To be a plumber is really hard because you work 10-12 hours every day doing a job you hate just to earn your food everyday. It's a really hard and stressfull job that demands strong character.

You make the dumbest fucking threads

You are giving us Greeks a bad name on here. Pousti re

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Who the fuck cares what it's like to be a plumber on an MMA forum?

What am I even reading?

The only thing they have in common is wanting to fight a Diaz while the division waits.

Like, literally, that's the only thing.

Go get some pussy man, your not thinking straight

Tyron has kids to feed, not an ego

Then he should've become an engineer or something and NOT a fighter.

Tyron has an OBLIGATION to that belt. He already got a freebie sitting out over a year after getting a title shot for Hendricks missing weight

First of all i must say that i hate racism based on color of the skin. I am racist with uneducated obnoxious idiot people. I judge people based on their behavior.

Conor and Woodley have the same personality. They only care about money and their God is money. They are materialistic humans with no real ethical values. That's why they will never become legends like Fedor.

I am pretty sure that if they weren't fighters and they didn't earn money they would become criminals. I see people like them everyday. To be a plumber is really hard because you work 10-12 hours every day doing a job you hate just to earn your food everyday. It's a really hard and stressfull job that demands strong character.

OMG_zpsfd54e805.gif

WTF?

These dudes are TOTALLY different in character. And EVERY fighter wants to make money.
Dude..STOP POSTING PLEASE!

You make the dumbest fucking threads

You are giving us Greeks a bad name on here. Pousti re

Agreed.

Few things,Conor is a Hall of famer and will always be remembered.He is only the second fw champion in the promotions history and he dethroned the 1st champion in 13 seconds.And second fedor wont be remembered as a legend because he never fought in the ufc,he simply wont be talked about outside of hardcore mma circles.The dude is already discredited imagine what it wil be like in 30 years when no 1 remembers pride was an equal or better org at the time.

An really being a plumber is hard? its no harder then any other job and just as tedious.Working out for 6-8hrs a day is harder and just as tedious and demands a strong mental fortitude

Then he should've become an engineer or something and NOT a fighter.

Tyron has an OBLIGATION to that belt. He already got a freebie sitting out over a year after getting a title shot for Hendricks missing weight
I respect that champs should have been forced more to fight the most deserving opponent, but the prescedant has been set, to pick and choose. Between the Conor and Woodley, at least Tyron is putting the belt on the line

I respect that champs should have been forced more to fight the most deserving opponent, but the prescedant has been set, to pick and choose. Between the Conor and Woodley, at least Tyron is putting the belt on the line

I agree, but this needs to be nipped in the bud altogether imo.

I've never considered the UFC a legitimate sport despite Danas claims, but this rinky dink Title Fights are taking away any little credibility he had

Dumb is not a race. So you wouldn't be racist twords dumb people

Back