Conor and the fans

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Say what you will about his attitude, ridiculous hype, and disrespect he does genuinely seem to care for the fans. Do you agree?

I think he's playing this character to the T and making bank. It's entertaining to me and I've got no hate for him. His approach to marketing his self is nothing new make them love you or hate you it works if your good at it.

Say what you will about his attitude, ridiculous hype, and disrespect he does genuinely seem to care for the fans. Do you agree?

He's playing a character out of Vince's playbook to make the masses adore him which leads to uncle Dana paying him

Problem is he is so far out there that you can't tell if he's ever really serious.

Yes, the fans that pay money... He doesn't give 2 flying F's about "fans" That word used about a fighter has a dick sucking image to me. "Do you guys think Conor really cares about me?" That what it sounds like you are asking. You sound like one of them mental midgets that was asking questions at the Aldo Q&A yesterday.

well of course he is going to care about his fans, they already are deluded thinking he is something great, they need some support

He's playing a character out of Vince's playbook to make the masses adore him which leads to uncle Dana paying him

That's a pretty negative outlook.. I think he genuinely believes by doing good to others, being nice to fans/supporters who in the end of the day, are the reason he's able to get paid and have this platform. Pretty tough to "fake" that charisma, or every other fighter in the UFC would be trying the same thing. His fame is new but he seems to interact with fans very well

What I meant was that he seems to not mind signing things for them, high fiving them, taking pictures whatever. This is just my theory based on what I see on the embeddeds

I met him 2 times in 3 days. The guy is awesome. Even when he was cutting weight he was more the happy enough to talk

It's in his best interest to care because without them he's just another FW contender no one gives a shit about, so he needs to ride this gimmick as far as it will take him.

Fighters are just people trying to make $$ to feed them selves, their families, etc... I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about you, but he knows he needs to play the game to make more money.

Most sherdog posters are like a bunch of children lol.

I met him 2 times in 3 days. The guy is awesome. Even when he was cutting weight he was more the happy enough to talk

I am going to assume he cured your cancer and you can now walk for the first time ever

Totally agree. You'll find that a lot of guys like Conor, Chael, CM Punk, Nick Diaz, etc. who people hate for their antics, really appreciate the fans and act like that.

He's definitely more likeable than JBJ or Ronda. With JBJ and Ronda everyone can't wait until their hype train finally derails. With McG, everyone wants to be ON his hype train, even if it derails.

Certainly, Conor has always been loyal to his humble roots. Always modest with "Thank you sirs"

Back