Conor and Nate Fans

Is there any Leprechaun that actually prefers Nate over Conor or is Leprechaun pride too overwhelming for these manlets?

Is there any Leprechaun that actually prefers Nate over Conor or is Leprechaun pride too overwhelming for these manlets?
There is plenty of Conor haters in Ireland that would like to see Nate KO him.

Yes, I am with you TS.

I like both fighters very much and just want to see both healthy going in

Also, I would like to see it go the distance just to see how Conor makes adjustments.

If anything, I slightly want Diaz to win so Conor HAS to fight Aldo next or vacate.

More than anything I want Aldo | Mcgregor II and to see that quickly we must pray Nate beats that ass.

Iike Nate, always have...well initially when i saw him in the Ultimate Fighter i thought he was just a street thug but as time went by you can see he is a decent dude and the fact that he is clean is always a plus in my book. Still though, i hope Conor takes his head off in a 5 round war to set up a juicy as fuck third. truthfully though i just can't see how McGregor wins this one, if he does then yeah i will be a "surprised motherfucker"

giphy.gif

I understand preferring Nate over Conor cause he's shown more heart. Or simply picking one cause he's 'your guy'. But outside of that they are both exciting shit talkers cut from the same cloth. I personally have no dog in this fight cause I like them both. Is anyone with me on being fans of both and not really having a preference on who wins?
I have a preference in who wins, but I agree that they are both cut from the same cloth in how they approach fighting, and even when the insults are flying you can see there is a level of respect involved.

I understand preferring Nate over Conor cause he's shown more heart. Or simply picking one cause he's 'your guy'. But outside of that they are both exciting shit talkers cut from the same cloth. I personally have no dog in this fight cause I like them both. Is anyone with me on being fans of both and not really having a preference on who wins?

You combine the fact that Conor hasn't defended his 145 pound title, gets rematch, a complete mirage/shill of the UFC..bang instant hate.

I'm not really a fan of either of them, but they come across as polar opposites to me. Nate really seems like he doesn't give a fck about what happens in a Fight, whereas, Conor comes across as forcing himself to appear that way. It's like he has to talk himself into being that way, while Nate's persona is just naturally that way. With that said, I feel Nate wins. It may go the distance or Nate TKOs or submits Conor in 3rd or 4th.

Personally I want to see Nate win cause I like him better
But if McGregor ins, the hype for the Aldo rematch would be great

I like 'em both. Both come to finish and make the pre/post-fight fun. I'm rooting for Conor cuz him vs the then LW champ would be awesome to see, and because Conor has more room for growth. Only 2 guys to win belts in 2 divs.

Nate fans should be particularly appreciative of Conor, he literally transformed Nate's life!

Nate seems happy as fuck these days, which is good to see.

Was happy for Nate that he got some well deserved stardom after the win but rooting for McGregor.

Conor has speed and a great straight left, but he is a stand up fighter and by no means an MMA fighter.... Nate is as natural as possible. Conor is just a really fake guy, who copycat other guys´s ideas and who boasts about money all the time, and to whom the UFC gave every privilege available because he TT and sells ppv, who also had his way facilitated as much as possible, like giving no wrestlers and then feeding him an old Siver for a title shot at the Aldo... and when Aldo pulled out, instead of giving them FRANKIE EDGAR who was ready to fight and calling him out, you guys remember what happened? They gave him holiday Chad who wasn´t training at all and had to drop weight in 10 days notice for a bullshit interim belt, which by the way wasn´t necessary at all, it was just the perfect excuse to force Chad to cut weight and drain his body even more.... yeah go ahead and call me a salty hater or say he KOed Aldo in 13 seconds, but just like Serra did to GSP with a big punch, GSP had his rematch and the chance to prove who the better fighter was.... Aldo didn´t.... So, congrats for the UFC who has molded and created a new fake idol for all this casuals and they are buying it.

Back