Conor and Nate Fans

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I understand preferring Nate over Conor cause he's shown more heart. Or simply picking one cause he's 'your guy'. But outside of that they are both exciting shit talkers cut from the same cloth. I personally have no dog in this fight cause I like them both. Is anyone with me on being fans of both and not really having a preference on who wins?

Ya I feel you on that 100%. It's crazy to me that anyone can hate on this fight.

I understand preferring Nate over Conor cause he's shown more heart. Or simply picking one cause he's 'your guy'. But outside of that they are both exciting shit talkers cut from the same cloth. I personally have no dog in this fight cause I like them both. Is anyone with me on being fans of both and not really having a preference on who wins?
Cool story bro

I'm a diehard Diaz fan but I respect Conor. Not a fan of him as a person, but I agree with you. They both come to fight and make things exciting.

I'm a fan of both,picking Conor but won't be mad if Nate wins.
Also there was the exact same thread yesterday.

No. With hundreds of thousands of fans, nobody thinks that way.

I like both, if anyone was gonna temporarily stop the takeover I'm glad it was Nate, that being said I will never go against Conor so only after he takes his loss to McGregor can I go back to rooting for Nate.

Op jinxed it.

Now we are in for a kimbo / Alexander fight

Op jinxed it.

Now we are in for a kimbo / Alexander fight

That would actually be exciting compared to this one

IdleAmusingAfricanaugurbuzzard.gif

GettyImages-462603228.0.jpg

I'm rooting for McGregor, but I'm actually looking forward to the shitstorm that is the pre fight business between those two, and the exciting fistfight that hopefully follows.
Pure gold when those two meet.

Even if I favor Conor, I have to confess that I like Nate
Seeing him taking a bloody unnecessarily long beating would not please me
The guy is cool dude and a clean ko without follow punches will be enough imo

I'm a fan of both guys. I think Nate will most likely take it, but I'm rooting for madman McGregor all the way.

Last edited:
Im also a fan of both.

Just rewatched the 1st fight like 10 minutes ago. Was a super exciting fight. If 1 of them wasnt pressing the gas the other one was.

Cant wait for Aug 20th

I'm a fan of both Conor and Nate but I lean towards Conor and I don't know why there is just something about him. And he annoys the hell out of me some times with his comments but still I want him to win. The thing that annoys me a bit with Nate is the gangsta attitude.

I'm rooting for McGregor, but I'm actually looking forward to the shitstorm that is the pre fight business between those two, and the exciting fistfight that hopefully follows.
Pure gold when those two meet.

Should be a media phone conference today. Right @Zarra?

Back