Rumored Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather are in talks for a potential rematch

He wasn't fucking around. He knew Conor's best chance was a counter left and he didn't want to waltz right into one. That's another thing I hate about Floyd. He's a POS liar. Lots of people lost huge money because of him. He has no character. I miss the days of Leonard/Duran/Hagler/Hearns. They were fighters.
Floyd literally bet money on himself to win in the 9th. You are fucking delusional of you think he wasn't fucking around

Floyd literally bet money on himself to win in the 9th. You are fucking delusional of you think he wasn't fucking around
Then he's a fucking jagoff and possibly a criminal. Like I said, he has no character and either do his fans. Ghetto trash.

P4p most pointless rematch of all time. It's not even as if Floyd has declined and Conor has improved. They've both gone backwards, Conor probably more so.

Zero interest in this rematch. Conor isn’t appealing as he used to be. I’ll stream this fight for sure though.

Conor made Floyd hit air all night
53.gif

then rocked him twice
7.gif

giphy.gif

@FlowchartRog
You have a bizarre view of the word rocked

but do even casuals care now
even the retarded ones who thought conor would win can't be that dumb again
You underestimate just how stupid the people are. Just picture yourself a person perfectly average in every way. And now consider that half of the people are dumber.

That was far from any low blow, even boxers said this. Floyd’s balls are not that high up to the left of his body. It was a lower liver shot. Where in that gif do you see it was a low blow? You even went as far to post an angle that doesn’t show where it landed.

giphy.gif
a liver shot huh? you failed Human Biology at school didnt you ?

Money May shouldn't bless conors life again. Conor ducking Usman.
too right , all this dribble of Conor going to WW and yet Usman offered him a title shot in 2020 and he didnt reply... ducking real WW's
perhaps he can cherry pick a fat Diego again.

The first fight was the peak of McGregor Mania, and subsequently once you hit peak there is no where to go but down. Conor is in a precarious situation as he can still make a killing but there are not alot of winnable fights for him at the elite level, so does he take some beatings from no name MMA fighters and damage his earning potential or cash out against Floyd while he can before he damages his stock even more?

Can't imagine it would sell more than a million ppv. For Floyd it is the lowest risk highest reward match - Paul Bros too big and guys like Canelo too risky. One legged Conor is the least risk and most pay - Smart on his behalf tbh.

Imagine these forums if Ngannou ends up boxing with Uncle Dana as his manager.

explosion-mushroom-cloud.gif

I hope it happens. No matter how bad he looks out there Conor he is making $$.
So, you're a fan of Conor making money?

I mean... you do you, but that's just plain weird.

On topic, the first fight was a novelty... this fight is a sad pointless money grab... I have no idea how they're gonna sell it, aside from slowly deteriorating name value.

So, you're a fan of Conor making money?

I mean... you do you, but that's just plain weird.

On topic, the first fight was a novelty... this fight is a sad pointless money grab... I have no idea how they're gonna sell it, aside from slowly deteriorating name value.
It will sell and you'll be watching with your jar of Vaseline just like last time.

Back