Conor and Master Portal putting in work

He does look more efficient with his energy.

Flawless diaz > Efficient Conor

Embrace the touchbutt.

He should do a Touchbutt seminar tour.

pffft Cabo Nate owns McMewvment.

here is Nate's Cabo movement coach...

108_0013.jpg

dscn3677-2.jpg

I am certain Ido Portal makes it up as he goes along.

Fair play to the man, however. Imagine getting paid thousands of dollars to teach a man how to walk like a lizard.

Fair play to the man, however. Imagine getting paid thousands of dollars to teach a man how to walk like a lizard.

Walking like a lizard is just part of it. You also have to learn how to breathe through your eyeballs. This shit runs deep

lol it would be better if he just jumped rope for movement, this stuff is really a waste of time.

oh FFS Ido, dude ruined Conor's career.

Lol no he didn't/hasn't. Portal is a clown of sorts, but Conor's loss to Diaz was of his own doing.

If you ask me, his fluidity against Aldo played a large part in him landing that beautiful counter KO. I'm sure his work with Portal has improved his movement, and has thus potentially improved him as a fighter. It certainly hasn't ruined his career.

That said, Diaz absolutely bodied him at the last fight's presser via a dig about Ido. So in that regard, making his training with him so public has indeed been a detriment.

He does look more efficient with his energy.

By crouching in awkward postures while someone lightly presses into your head with the back of his hand? No.

This is fake right? Like WWE? He just plays a silly part right?

On a serious note how is this helping his cardio?

I don't know if you've tried it or not, but walking like a lizard is hard as fuck.

He could train with Nick Diaz everyday for 3 years and He would still get his ass beat the fuck down by Nate.

How come his movement coach isn't black. Conor is racist as fuck.

When there are fighters like Conor, Condit and MVP doing this, you should not talk shit about it, even if it looks funny.

They all are really good at movement.

But you know some people who did never train will talk shit about this.

Back