Conor and Jones masters of movement like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant

Jones moves like an awkward, flat-footed and plodding geek at the local library. McGregor moves like he's on air doing the fuckin' moonwalk. Jones isn't a master of movement and never has been, never will be. He doesn't have high level movement of any kind at all going for him. Gustafsson showed the huge difference between their movement and fluidity when he fought and beat up Jones.

Hehe ..GotGoat's reaction is to be expected. But he's absolutely right: Jones' movement is one of the worst parts of his game and that was fully on display against Gus.

Jones moves like an awkward, flat-footed and plodding geek at the local library. McGregor moves like he's on air doing the fuckin' moonwalk. Jones isn't a master of movement and never has been, never will be. He doesn't have high level movement of any kind at all going for him. Gustafsson showed the huge difference between their movement when he fought and beat up Jones.
I agree Jones isn't a total master of movement

I believe that the reason Gus did so well against Jones is because Jones lacks the proper boxing fundamentals

Gus was able to get the best of Jones with basic footwork, and basic boxing combinations done in proper form (very well for MMA at least)

But I still believe Jones has mastered the movement of using his body to make himself seem AIF he is bigger and both DC and Chael have said this

Hehe ..GotGoat's reaction is to be expected. But he's absolutely right: Jones' movement is one of the worst parts of his game and that was fully on display against Gus.
See me post...

Jones got beat up by Gus because Gus beat him with basic boxing fundamentals as well as leg kicks

Man what type of drugs are you using?

talking about accomplishments, mcgregor will be the biggest athlete ever

theres no phelps, michael jordan, sugar ray leonard that will be even close to him

Only similarity between Kobe and Connor is how loved and hated both are. Kobe is regarded as one of the dirtiest players in the NBA but still treated as a king in LA.

Mike Goldberg: "He's like the Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!"

Joe Rogan: "No, he's not"

Mike Goldberg: "Larry Bird?"

Joe Rogan: "Uhm, no."

Mike Goldberg: "Kobe Bryant?"

Joe Rogan: "..."

Lmfaooooo

there's one of these interactions damn near every event for as long as these two have been broadcasting togeyher lololol

I'm drug free hombre but let me tell you I'm having my fair share of alpha brain

Lol I still didn't buy the Connor hype but can't say that it's not being fun. Pumped to see him vs Aldo on a big card

Only similarity between Kobe and Connor is how loved and hated both are. Kobe is regarded as one of the dirtiest players in the NBA but still treated as a king in LA.

Kobe is king

But how bout this

Both compete while injured

Unlike people such as Cain Velasquez they don't stop after an injury. Conor beat Max Halloween with a torn acl and he fought porier injured as well
Kobe has played with several hand knee ankle leg injuries

They have a will to win no matter what it costs

Yeah I know that's predictable from me. But, I just can't stomach the way Jon moves. And his reactions after being clocked are another topic altogether.

talking about accomplishments, mcgregor will be the biggest athlete ever

theres no phelps, michael jordan, sugar ray leonard that will be even close to him

During the weigh-in coverage they actually compared McGregor to Sugar Ray and Ali. :icon_lol: Like he said though, he's his own person. He doesn't want to necessarily be compared to all-time greats, even though it's obviously a huge compliment. Clearly just the UFC trying to market him which is cool, though a bit cheesy. And this is coming from one of his biggest fans on here.

Peep this

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/kobe-bryant-cheetah-fadeaway-jump-shot

Basically Kobe Bryant admits to analyzing the physical movement of a cheetah to improve his fade away jumper

Remind you of someone named Conor McGregoat??

Conor is obsessed with movement in the same way. It does not matter if its the movement of animals or the movement of waves crashing down on Dana's private island where conor spends his holidays

He analyzes movement and implements it into his own

Movement is key

Movement is utilized by all elite athletes

In fact Michael Jordan himself said that he would always make himself feel as if he were longer and as if he could touch the sky. Imagine how his opponents looked dumfounded

This remind you of someone in MMA??

His name is Jon Jones. Several of Jones opponents including Chael and DC have both said that Jones had a way of making himself feel bigger than he really is

This is an illusion Jordan and Jones created that could only be possible by movement

In essense you got a 5 time NBA champion and 6 time NBA champion admiring that they utilize movement

And then you got the two greatest in MMA Jones and McGoat utilizing movement as well. Only difference is Jones pokes eyes

Jones simply demolishes his opponents. Excluding one time he has made everyone of his opponents his toilet paper. He is an unstoppable killing machine.

Conor is too early in his career to determine how great will he be. Will he be the Michael Jordan of MMA or will he fullfill his true potentional and become the ambassador of MMA to the world and transcend MMA altogether. His fights could become like soccer matches where countries and gangs stop fight wars to watch him fight.

How great will he become? Low ball I'd say he will be kind of the Michael Jordan of MMA, Mike Tyson of Boxing, Pete Rose of baseball or the Peyton Manning of the NFL, the all time undisputed unquestion leader of the sport throughout all time. Highball he becomes a pele type figure who when he speaks is listened to by billions of devoted admirers.

Come to croke park later this year and witness Conor knock out Aldo within 1 minute and then come talk to me

I ALMOST feel sorry for the state of despair and depression your going to fall into when that one minute mark passes and Aldo is still standing and fighting. It's one thing to be confident in your favourite fighter, and its another thing to make delusional predictions. And I'll see Aldo go to work just fine in the comfort of my own home on the big screen. But yea, thanks anyway.

P

Here is Jordan saying he practice ballet to work on his trademark dunk that became his logo!

no he is not:

- He specifically says it was no dunk
- He sais its a ballet move not I practiced ballet

The rest of your post is just as shitty.

Ricardo Bless.

I ALMOST feel sorry for the state of despair and depression your going to fall into when that one minute mark passes and Aldo is still standing and fighting. It's one thing to be confident in your favourite fighter, and its another thing to make delusional predictions. And I'll see Aldo go to work just fine in the comfort of my own home on the big screen. But yea, thanks anyway.
I have been touched by nastradamus himself my seed
I know this to be truth and you will witness it before your very own eyes

TS, what the hell is your point?
That movement is important in sports? Really?
Or that an athlete can be compared to another athlete if you're really making a stretch?

Back