Conor and Jones masters of movement like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant

flowers tiger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Peep this

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/kobe-bryant-cheetah-fadeaway-jump-shot

Basically Kobe Bryant admits to analyzing the physical movement of a cheetah to improve his fade away jumper

Remind you of someone named Conor McGregoat??

Conor is obsessed with movement in the same way. It does not matter if its the movement of animals or the movement of waves crashing down on Dana's private island where conor spends his holidays

He analyzes movement and implements it into his own

Movement is key

Movement is utilized by all elite athletes

In fact Michael Jordan himself said that he would always make himself feel as if he were longer and as if he could touch the sky. Imagine how his opponents looked dumfounded

This remind you of someone in MMA??

His name is Jon Jones. Several of Jones opponents including Chael and DC have both said that Jones had a way of making himself feel bigger than he really is

This is an illusion Jordan and Jones created that could only be possible by movement

In essense you got a 5 time NBA champion and 6 time NBA champion admiring that they utilize movement

And then you got the two greatest in MMA Jones and McGoat utilizing movement as well. Only difference is Jones pokes eyes

Mike Goldberg: "He's like the Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!"

Joe Rogan: "No, he's not"

Mike Goldberg: "Larry Bird?"

Joe Rogan: "Uhm, no."

Mike Goldberg: "Kobe Bryant?"

Joe Rogan: "..."

Peep this

Q: It has to be amazing for you to watch some of the young players trying to imitate some of your dunks.

Jordan: The thing about those dunks is that they were never really planned. It was more or less created instinctively once I got up in the air. But those were the things that people focused on.

It's like my logo. I wasn't even dunking on that one. People think that I was. I just stood on the floor, jumped up and spread my legs and they took the picture. I wasn't even running. Everyone thought I did that by running and taking off. Actually, it was a ballet move where I jumped up and spread my legs. And I was holding the ball in my left hand.

Source: http://www.nba.com/jordan/hoop_mjonmj.html

Here is Jordan saying he practice ballet to work on his trademark dunk that became his logo!

Ballet is movement. If you watch ballet and I mean elite ballet then you would know and you would see just how powerful movement can be. A dancer can bend back and reach their hand out far into the audience and even though its 100 feet away I feel like the ballerina is touching my soul

This is no surprise. I guarantee you Jordans dunking skills benefited from the movement he learned in ballet

Conor is setting a new trend with movement in MMA. It wouldn't surprise me if he himself began ballet

No. He is the Irish Junie Browning with more promotional backing...

What are they in a zoo or in the African safari, lame.

Really enjoyed the part about the ballerina touching your soul. Brilliant.

Embarrassing thread. Jones and Aldo have mastered movement and timing, which among other things allows them to make themselves bigger AND smaller as needed during a fight. And they have done it at the highest level repetitively , Conor has yet to prove it. So yea, just stop.

That elite cheetah movement

tumblr_lwvmunNzox1qjkukyo1_500.gif

How about a man known as Hickson motherfucking Gracie who utilized the movement of yoga to find new breath

http://m.fightland.vice.com/blog/rickson-gracie-and-aleister-crowley-two-approaches-to-yoga

Peep this quote

"The theory, as described by Kron Gracie on the Joe Rogan podcast, is that animals have better stamina and are more in tune with their bodies than human beings; that in order for humans to maximize physical performance, humans must become more animal like in their movements. "

Embarrassing thread. Jones and Aldo have mastered movement and timing, which among other things allows them to make themselves bigger AND smaller as needed during a fight. And they have done it at the highest level repetitively , Conor has yet to prove it. So yea, just stop.
Come to croke park later this year and witness Conor knock out Aldo within 1 minute and then come talk to me

theres nothing smooth about jones' game.

i wouldnt call him a master of movement.

theres nothing smooth about jones' game.

i wouldnt call him a master of movement.
Yes his jab and his cross aren't very good. I agree.

But He is a master at making himself look bigger than he really is and he does this by utilizing certain movements

Back