Conor and his love for mexicans

Promoting Cletos, his bum whiskey and making excuses for his loss to Floyd all in one go.

<mma4>

He had to make excuses for losing to arguably the best boxer of all time while entering the fight with a record of 0-0?

Pretty sure 99.9% of people with common sense knew he was going to lose.

Meh, I hate my own kind which are Mexicans and Chinese. No good has ever come from either. I'd be much better off today if I were white tbh.
chino_menus.jpg

Meh, I hate my own kind which are Mexicans and Chinese. No good has ever come from either. I'd be much better off today if I were white tbh.
A Chinese mom and a Mexican dad?

<TheWire1>

Everything makes so much more sense now

<Dana05>

But mexicos independence is literally a month away. Did conor miss that IG post by 30 days or he just randomly woke up feeling the love ?

He's looking to take the Mexican PPV market I'd say. If he gets them onside then the PPV numbers will be off the charts. Unlikely though.

Bruce Lee was a fraud who can't fight. Never liked him. I like Jackie Chan a lot more because at least he doesn't pretend he's a badass IRL.

However Jackie Chan is also a douche IRL for supporting the communist, being anti-free speech and a lousy husband and father.

No need to read anymore after that

Yup, tell me about it.
Did your mom get impregnated by a Mexican instead of a whitey because she knew whiteys were more susceptible of going bald?

Or does she hate bald guys because your dad went bald?

This is all way more fascinating than it should be.

Did your mom get impregnated by a Mexican instead of a whitey because she knew whiteys were more susceptible of going bald?

Or does she hate bald guys because your dad went bald?

This is all way more fascinating than it should be.

My mom was dating a balding white teacher from what I've been told when my dad hijacked that relationship with his Norwood 0. My mom never trusted balding men and that never changed even after my dad turned out to be a piece of shit loser just like me.

My mom was dating a balding white teacher from what I've been told when my dad hijacked that relationship with his Norwood 0. My mom never trusted balding men and that never changed even after my dad turned out to be a piece of shit loser just like me.
<mma4>

Fascinating stuff, imo.

I only trust balding men if they shave it or buzz it. Anything else and they're too indecisive, imo.

Either get on medication as soon as you notice any balding or shave it off ASAP, imo.

<mma4>

Fascinating stuff, imo.

I only trust balding men if they shave it or buzz it. Anything else and they're too indecisive, imo.

Either get on medication as soon as you notice any balding or shave it off ASAP, imo.

Agreed, few things are worse than being dishonest, vain and indecisive enough to hide your terribly receding hair.

This reminds me of this talk given by a prominent Ivy league professor on academics who fake research results to get their work published and get funding.

In the middle of the talk, he gave several examples of high level academics doing a piss poor job at faking data, like using entry level bad photoshops, and joked about how intelligent men could make such dumb mistakes.

Meanwhile the guy himself, the one who's giving the talk, had THE WORST COMB OVER OF THE CENTURY. I was like dude, do you not see the fucking irony??? Who the fuck are YOU trying to fool here?

But let me tell you, the struggle is real. Go to forums like hairlosstalk or baldtruthtalk and you get a fascinating glimpse into the fragile male psyche. A lot of women love it:

https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html

Mexicans are just amazing people thanks conor!

He had to make excuses for losing to arguably the best boxer of all time while entering the fight with a record of 0-0?

Pretty sure 99.9% of people with common sense knew he was going to lose.

Have you heard the guy talk? The whining about the gloves is just the tip of the iceberg. He thought that he was outboxing Floyd and that the low blow was a actually a body shot which had Floyd in trouble, and which the ref saved him from.

Not surprised Conor has always had an appreciation for the Mexican boxing culture that coupled with both countries have a lot in common makes sense.

Meh, I hate my own kind which are Mexicans and Chinese. No good has ever come from either.
Not true bro,

Cheap, shoddy electronics and tortilla chips - theres 2 right there.

Be thankful, my peoples best and only invention is fetal alcohol syndrome.

Have you heard the guy talk? The whining about the gloves is just the tip of the iceberg. He thought that he was outboxing Floyd and that the low blow was a actually a body shot which had Floyd in trouble, and which the ref saved him from.
You truly are disturbed

DJb81zfUMAEHYNP

Agreed, few things are worse than being dishonest, vain and indecisive enough to hide your terribly receding hair.

This reminds me of this talk given by a prominent Ivy league professor on academics who fake research results to get their work published and get funding.

In the middle of the talk, he gave several examples of high level academics doing a piss poor job at faking data, like using entry level bad photoshops, and joked about how intelligent men could make such dumb mistakes.

Meanwhile the guy himself, the one who's giving the talk, had THE WORST COMB OVER OF THE CENTURY. I was like dude, do you not see the fucking irony??? Who the fuck are YOU trying to fool here?

But let me tell you, the struggle is real. Go to forums like hairlosstalk or baldtruthtalk and you get a fascinating glimpse into the fragile male psyche. A lot of women love it:

https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html

That's why I have trouble fully hespecting Jordan Peterson. Like, just own up that you got a hair transplant, brah. There's no shame in getting one, there's only shame in getting one, then denying it.

I've lurked those forums quite a bit. I love judging niche internet communities, it's really interesting. I suggest checking out r/Aznidentity if you haven't already. Some top notch luls in there.

That lady really hit the nail on the head with her conclusion. But honestly, I hope the majority of men keep their can combovers. I love when people do things that instantly show me how mentally deficient they are.

Back