Conor and his love for mexicans

uh what? that guy is biracial and its obvious

rachel dolezal is the liar
Well, mike Perry is 3% black and he doesnt go around claiming... oh wait... :p

But really... so what? Most people are mixed in some percentage but they identify themselves as a particular one. Its very rare for someone to say "im biracial" instead.

Did you look carefully to the pic that other guy posted? There is a form on the bottom showing that even shawn king filled in the checkbox as white

Well, mike Perry is 3% black and he doesnt go around claiming... oh wait... :p

But really... so what? Most people are mixed in some percentage but they identify themselves as a particular one. Its very rare for someone to say "im biracial" instead.

Did you look carefully to the pic that other guy posted? There is a form on the bottom showing that even shawn king filled in the checkbox as white
theres a difference between being of mixed european heritage and being biracial, which he is and he looks the part of biracial as well

and nah, that wasnt shaun who checked white, its been discussed before. it was a cop.

honestly i dont care a whole lot lol just enough to correct some of the misinfo

I've experienced too much negative shit in both communities to change my mind tbh. My dad ducked harder from parental responsibilities than GDR did against Cyborg. Haven't seen him in 30+ years. Hope he died in a Mexican prison.
This is what bad dads due to poor kids.

Meh, I hate my own kind which are Mexicans and Chinese. No good has ever come from either. I'd be much better off today if I were white tbh.

Sorry you feel that way, but wanting to be white is never the answer. No good will come from this mentality.

Sorry you feel that way, but wanting to be white is never the answer. No good will come from this mentality.

Disagree.

michaeljacksonvitiligo.png

Break the cycle and be a good dad.

Too late, already gave up custody of my daughter.

theres a difference between being of mixed european heritage and being biracial, which he is and he looks the part of biracial as well

and nah, that wasnt shaun who checked white, its been discussed before. it was a cop.

honestly i dont care a whole lot lol just enough to correct some of the misinfo

I disagree he looks biracial.

Even the Cop filled him as white. Id say 90% of the people would look at him and say he is white

But Thanks for clearing that up

lmao “cinco de mayo” is as mexican as taco bell

As opposed to the infinitely dumb la raza brown pride mentality who is based on BS and ignores that most of mexican culture is actually european in origin...

150 years ago that’s why we had the Irish. Mexicans are like a brown version of our favorite heavy drinking catholics
Yep, we did the shit that no one else wanted to do.

Now we've been upgraded to 'semi-human', proud time to be Irish.

Now bits like that I enjoy much more than all the tripe usually vomited.

Everyone knows that Cleto Reyes is a real glove, a puncher’s glove.

Tacos and hot broads. Le quiro mexico

Bruce Lee was a fraud who can't fight. Never liked him. I like Jackie Chan a lot more because at least he doesn't pretend he's a badass IRL.

However Jackie Chan is also a douche IRL for supporting the communist, being anti-free speech and a lousy husband and father.

Bruce Lee was a fraud who can't fight. Never liked him. I like Jackie Chan a lot more because at least he doesn't pretend he's a badass IRL.

However Jackie Chan is also a douche IRL for supporting the communist, being anti-free speech and a lousy husband and father.

<mma4>

Fun fact: Conor is more Mexican then Nate Diaz

Previously it was thought that the Irish were Celtic and or Viking or both

However new DNA studies have revealed that the Irish also have large Spanish ancestry

http://oldmooresalmanac.com/how-irish-are-you/

Conor is a Celtic warrior with Viking and Spanish DNA

I live in Southern California and I can tell you that Mexicans love Conor as much as the Irish do.

The Irish and Mexicans have always loved each other.

There was a famous large group of Irish soldiers who stood in Mexico and helped Mexico fight for their independence. The Irish soldiers remained there and that's why there's a segment of Mexicans who look Irish, like Canelo. Canelo's birth name is derived from that history.

Conor has always had a connection with Mexicans and Mexicans have always felt a connection with Conor

Even hardcore cholos who are all raza'd out were going for Conor over Nate. They were like, for Conor I will say fuck the raza. I love Conor. Fuck Nate.

Bonus fun fact since we are on the topic of genetic history:

Remember how Conor use to talk about his ancestors conquering villages? Conor was not kidding lol. Go look up the history of the McGregor clan.

Conor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors.

The McGregors were known for punching far above their weight and routinely tried to conquer the biggest and baddest foes possible.

This is probably why Conor always has a deep urge to seek out and destroy who people say is the best - and always tries to accomplish the "impossible"

It's in Conor's genetic history to seek out the greatest challenge possible and conquer it.

This is why Conor always wanted Aldo, always wanted 2 belts, boxed Floyd, always wanted Khabib, will want Gsp, will want a 3rd belt etc.

This is why no amount of money will ever satisfy Conor because the only thing that can make him whole is to conquer in a fight, and make more money. Its in his DNA.

Seriously, I cant stress it enough, go look up the history of the McGregor clan. It's fascinating

Only the toughest of McGregors would survive and live to pass on their genes.

So this means that Conor has been bred from a long line of some of the purest and greatest of fast twitch warrior genetics ever. Conor is a serious serious specimen.

Conor probably has the most fast twitch of anyone I've ever seen in combat sports. When fresh Conor was even dodging Floyd and out-countering Floyd.

What's special is that Conor has the intelligence to match, and developed the skill based high IQ style to maximize and shut down any opponent

You can study Conor from any angle and it's fascinating. There's never been anyone in history like Conor

Last edited:
Back