Conor and his love for mexicans

Irish Whiskey is smooth like silk. Get some Scotch or American Rye or Bourbon if you want something to put hair on your chest.

I was 100% certain after reading ‘nothing compares to the nom nom tasty’ it would spontaneously turn into a Burger King advertisement

<{danawhoah}>
Damn! Stop hating on yourself bro.

Dont worry though, the way things are going, youll be able to identify as transracial real soon :D
Where have you been. Tranzracial has been here awhile . Prominent blm actor Shawn king is white but tells every one he’s black

Attachments

• 2786EAFA-A6CC-4874-8A67-9E96F00C4965.jpeg
    2786EAFA-A6CC-4874-8A67-9E96F00C4965.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 7
Guys it's just advertising.

In his own way. But still.

Funny though that he was not able to keep it about the gloves but had to sneak in his whiskey.

Where have you been. Tranzracial has been here awhile . Prominent blm actor Shawn king is white but tells every one he’s black
I'm currently identifying as trans-tall. 6' 8" to be exact. I demand millennials look up at me when they talk so that I can feel safe and accepted. I also asked my company for a very tall urinal so I wouldn't splash as much. I demand exit rows and upgrades at the airport. Just recently updated my drivers license to the height I most identify with. I often feel persecuted and not all of my community are accepting of my new height. It's a tough life.

lol... you are right. i had compeltely forgotten about that dude....

man, he didnt last much at tyt uhn ?

fuck, he is so annoying, why did you have to bring him up? im mad just remembering

Dat grammar, also Conor using his love for mexicans as an excuse to duck El Cucuy <CanYouSeeMeNow>
you think Conor is DUCKING ferguson coming off massive knee surgery...................................by fighting KHABIB?

if that was supposed to be a joke it was a bad one. if its not a joke..........................wow

shits on Tennessee for "destroying whiskey" saying only Irish can make it correctly.

has Mexicans helping him make it.

anyone else feel as if there is a promotion ban for the conor khabib fight? like who gives a shit about this garbage?

tumblr_ma7mj0endA1rq7wqco1_400.gif

you think Conor is DUCKING ferguson coming off massive knee surgery...................................by fighting KHABIB?

if that was supposed to be a joke it was a bad one. if its not a joke..........................wow

Conor been ducking Tony since Octuber 2017, let the UFC strip his belt rather than defend it against the interim champ <GSPWoah>

I've experienced too much negative shit in both communities to change my mind tbh. My dad ducked harder from parental responsibilities than GDR did against Cyborg. Haven't seen him in 30+ years. Hope he died in a Mexican prison.

Break the cycle and be a good dad.

Does he stand in that pose for every pic? I wonder if he makes the guy taking the pic, redo it until it's just right?

lol... you are right. i had compeltely forgotten about that dude....

man, he didnt last much at tyt uhn ?

fuck, he is so annoying, why did you have to bring him up? im mad just remembering
uh what? that guy is biracial and its obvious

rachel dolezal is the liar

Back