Conor and his love for mexicans

Hijo de Madre… he is pushing for that Raza vote… Muy chingon, Viva la Raza!

<{danawhoah}>
Damn! Stop hating on yourself bro.

Dont worry though, the way things are going, youll be able to identify as transracial real soon :D

I've experienced too much negative shit in both communities to change my mind tbh. My dad ducked harder from parental responsibilities than GDR did against Cyborg. Haven't seen him in 30+ years. Hope he died in a Mexican prison.

apaPjkr.jpg

Don’t blame him.
Every guy wants a Latina.

67DE1F1C-9A6E-4208-84C0-FBE8CCD67CB5.jpeg

Last edited:
He's no dummy, trying to tap into that market.

I love Mexican women for sure

Viva Conor!!! Viva el rey de Irlanda!

I've experienced too much negative shit in both communities to change my mind tbh. My dad ducked harder from parental responsibilities than GDR did against Cyborg. Haven't seen him in 30+ years. Hope he died in a Mexican prison.
dr-evil-crying1.gif

his love for mexicans ?

what about his love for black people ?

member when he called flloyd a monkey?

I'm actually worried about Conor after reading that.

Sounds like some insane rambling to push his whisky before getting deaded.

A cholo is a mestizo or a street gang member, lots of Mexicans aren't fans of either so this isn't actually as xenophobic as you think. It's like a foreign dude calling an American a hillbilly, I wouldn't think that's specifically an anti American insult.

Very nice to hear, coming from an american of mexican-descent. And he's right about the town of tequila. It is a really nice and quaint place. My family is from the other tequila-growing region of jalisco, in the town of arandas.

I'm actually worried about Conor after reading that.

Sounds like some insane rambling to push his whisky before getting deaded.

Back