Media Conor and Ali heated exchange on Twitter captured

Who won this round?

• Total voters
Reminds me of an old joke from the time of the Clinton Administration.

If a couple from Arkansas marry in California are they still brother and sister?

Conor is such a salty punk It's become repetitive and loathsome. It's not amusing anymore.

And what grinds my gears is that he can get away with anything. Dana is such a bitch for that.

So Conor is pissed that Khabib didn't take a beating from throwing a dolly at him?

The nerve of some people.

I'm usually not a fan of Conor's antics, but I gotta say that Conor won the exchange here...

When Ali tried to force the narrative that Conor was insulting nations and even dragging religion into it for whatever reason,
Conor's reply "You mad at google bro" won it in my books.

Well played Conman. 10-8

All this proves is Khabib is in Connie's head 24/7. Money doesn't buy happiness folks...Conor is proof.

The only thing I learned from that exchange, aside from the fact that these 2 "grown" men are nothing more than teenage girls trapped in mens' bodies, is that there's zero chance Ali is tweeting on behalf of his fighters. His writing skills are atrocious.

Hopefully someone can translate that twitter mumbo jumbo.

Looks like two Suredawggers going back and forth in a heated battle for online supremacy.

Nah bro. That looks more like this:

vegeta-super-saiyan-fight.gif

That was Sad by both men...

Wtf am i reading highschool beefs?

Conor should really be quiet till his leg is fully healed

Conor's the kid in school who takes a beating week in and week out and acts like he's never lost a single fight.

In combat dogs, this is called a "fight-crazy cur."

Like a Chihuahua: snarls savagely, goes apeshit in its owner's arms — all full of aggression — but then cries and shits all over itself, the moment another dog sinks its teeth into its ass <45>

Conor's the kid in school who takes a beating week in and week out and acts like he's never lost a single fight.

He's insane and lost to Khabib, but make no mistake, he takes your wife and your whole life and noone blinks an eye./

Conor, Ali sounded like a little bitch.

Can't wait to see Conor in person? So he can do what exactly? Talk more shit on Twitter?

Back