Media Conor and Ali heated exchange on Twitter captured

Who won this round?

• Total voters
If Conor and Ali fought in the octagon, I honestly wouldn't even feel confident betting on Conor. Dude's extremely washed up and will be even worse after that broken leg now.

I'm usually not a fan of Conor's antics, but I gotta say that Conor won the exchange here...

When Ali tried to force the narrative that Conor was insulting nations and even dragging religion into it for whatever reason,
Conor's reply "You mad at google bro" won it in my books.

Well played Conman. 10-8
When you're right, you're right. It's good to see Conman counterpunching again.

Present day Conor is what they mean when they say money cant buy happiness.
It's crazy the difference between Conor on his way up and Conor when he became rich and famous. All the hype and fame went to his head and it turned him into a miserable, materialistic douchebag.

Conor won, Ali started this shit and then he got triggered and was " I am sick of you and I am done" Like bro, you went after him first pussy!

Conor made himself look like a dickhead. He's a self proclaimed billionaire, why waste your time arguing with a manager in a relatively bush league sport.

Conor has gone full Schizo, this is amazing hahahaha. I want more.

Having to shit-talk managers because it’s the only Twitter wars he can win these days <Lmaoo>

Oh man, now I got to root for Conor as the lesser of two scumbags?

2fdjs6.gif
Lol

Conor is a moron, but why is Ali calling him a bitch? Conor would drop him immediately.

I guess you have to be drunk to think Conor is cool.

Back