Conor always talks fashion but I've never seen him wear jays.

They are still sneakers to me, I have been wearing the same kind since the 80's. In fact I still have a couple pairs from the 80's for mowing the lawn and stuff like that. They go right in the washer and dryer now and then. The old ones are much higher quality leather than what they sell now.
I lucked out and bought up 8 pairs on clearance for 25 bucks a pair like 8 years back , now they are back in style again, or at least I have been told, could not care less.

Behold the white man's white sneaker in all its glory. No plastic bolt on lazer cut sparkly neon things.
adidas-originals-stan-smith-arriving-retailers-04-570x400.jpg

Last edited:
Conors cloths are always too tight and he has sweaty pits. Ewwwww!!!

Consumerism/materialism is opium for the masses.

those shoes look like shit and would not wear them if offered to me for free

If a white guy tried this, people would be handing him some Irish Spring.

article-2394855-1B4FF5AD000005DC-77_306x593.jpg

He does have the same purse as Conor though
snoop-with-a-shower-cap.jpg

When Conor isn't busy talking about movement and that cutie movement coach of his named Ido, he's busy talking about fashion.

And in general I agree that Conor has a pretty good fashion sense. But there are some choices or non-choices that leave me clueless.

Most notably is the fact that I've ne'er seen him wear a pair of Jordans. In modern male fashion, a well dressed man will at least have a pair of Jordans and preferably multiple pairs. They provide many opportunities to get ecclectic with clothing choices and make for much fun when matching.

Again, Conor can definitely dress his ass off. But the fact that he doesn't wear Jordans lets me know that his fashion sense is limited to the euro style.

I know Conor probably doesn't read Sherdog, but if he does I would reccomend the following Jays which can be matched with anything, including suits: Jordan 11 Bred, Jordan 11 Concord, Jordan 13 Bred, Jordan 6 bred, Jordan 6 sport blue, jordan 12 taxi, Jordan 12 playoffs.

As a matter of fact. That El Chapo shirt he wore would have gone nicely with a pair if Jordan 7 Magic.
image.jpg

Can't tell if serious. I wouldn't wear a pair of "Jays" if you gave them to me.

Anybody over the age of 15 that wears Jordans seriously needs to evaluate their life.

Your screen name makes me question your qualifications to question anyone's else's life choices.

Back