Conor always deleting his discraceful tweets

a sign of a man who does not stand by his words

or one of the members of his PR team actually does the deleting

He wasn't banned for saying that.
Thats some more cnn fake news. Trump had the most success with Korea than anybody else. They became budeehs

RTS2K8T6.jpg
cnn's worst nightmare, when countries get along
god forbid

I wish he would keep them up. Would be even more fucked up and hilarious. Like Imagine if every year he goes back to the dad covid tweet and @Khabib "happy anniversary"

It's foul, low and despicable, but if he was true to who he is it would be funny

If you get piss wasted while doing cocaine you are guaranteed to say really dumb shit that you regret. Twitter gives you the option to delete what you said though.
True, but we can screenshot what said moron says. It actually makes him either really stupid, r he does it on purpose as he knows it will be screen shotted and never forgotten

Whats the point tweeting something if you delete it few minutes later? the move look so childish everytime

Can he think before tweeting something? This guy have really mental health issue

He might be hella rich but if the world hate you and see you as one of the biggest POS on earth whats the point?

Discuss

Why is it childish? There's a delete button for a reason.
Sometimes you don't want everything to be permanently etched
You big mad - and big stupid

because he is not a man. he has moral fortitude of a crack whore.

My guess is his PR person shuts it down whey they see that shit or his wife says something to him.

He might be hella rich but if the world hate you and see you as one of the biggest POS on earth whats the point?
Personally, I wouldn't give a flying fuck what people think

Because he know people like you will get your panties in a bunch about it, and will keep talking about his. You’re being played like a fiddle, and you don’t even realize it.
Just going through that 2020 thread. I see you were spewing the same shit back then. You got it bad. lol

d866a9998ecd7046a0fcda8d6cafe67a.gif

Damage control.

I guess Tony Robbins didn't do shit and got paid tons of cash, so that Mcg keeps his old habits of being a drunken, coked up keyboard warrior.

It's called cocaine. It makes you do irrational things that you will probably regret later

What even is the point of deleting the tweets when you have that many followers. Once it’s out there it’s out there forever.
Exactly, it's almost like Conor doesn't realize it's out there forever even though he keeps deleting the tweets. Lol

Back