Conor > Aldo

JoshR86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Conor in 2.5 years has amassed as many UFC wins as Aldo did in 5 years.

Conor has 6x more legit finishes then Aldo in the UFC.

Conor arguably has the better wins, they both beat Mendes, Max > Lamas, Aldo > Edgar. Regardless, a win over RDA cements this claim for Conor.

I really don't see how Aldo deserves a rematch over Edgar as well.

Aldo will have 1 win and 1 loss in 2 years when he fights again.

Edgar would be going in with 4 straight wins in that time.

And sad thing is, without a title shot vs Conor, Aldo will be lucky if they put him in the Co main event.

Conor BEAT Aldo
That is all the need to be said for...

Conor > Aldo

We'll see how the rest of Conor's career goes before making that call. Seriously, this is premature at this time.

Yeah this is kinda old news we learned this last year and conor isn't fighting tonight so no need to post about this

Conor knocked him the fuck out--not TKOed, but starched him--in 13 seconds. Water is wet.

And the award for Worst Thread of the Night (that's not sent to the wasteland) goes to...

ddhr9x.jpg

I'll take 9 title defenses and a 10 yr undefeated streak for 300 Alex

GTFO TS, Aldo defended his belt 9 times and was undefeated for 10 years. McGregor has just now become champion, and even though he is absurdly popular, this is no ta popularity contest. The best of the world maintain their championship status for many years. McGregor alreayd defeated Aldo in 13 seconds and he was respectful about it, his fans should follow his lead.

I'll take 9 title defenses and a 10 yr undefeated streak for 300 Alex

He didn't have 9 defenses, he had 7.

And 10 years sounds better when you barely fight, your lucky if u get to see Aldo twice in the same year

We'll see how the rest of Conor's career goes before making that call. Seriously, this is premature at this time.

Nothing wrong with being premature. My whole is is premature according to my wife.

GTFO TS, Aldo defended his belt 9 times and was undefeated for 10 years. McGregor has just now become champion, and even though he is absurdly popular, this is no ta popularity contest. The best of the world maintain their championship status for many years. McGregor alreayd defeated Aldo in 13 seconds and he was respectful about it, his fans should follow his lead.

How am I being disrespectful pointing out that Conor has just as many wins inside the ufc?? It's a fact, or that he has 6 times the finish rate inside the cage??

Or that Aldo is 1-1 in the last 2 years trying to leap frog Edgar whose 4-0 in the same time span??

It's not disrespectful to point out facts, or to have an opinion that the 4-0 guy should get his shot over the 1-1 guy...

Conor BEAT Aldo
That is all the need to be said for...

Conor > Aldo
a single win doesnt mean hes better by any means. Aldo got caught which is even a worse argument that conor is better. They need to fight again for sure to determine who is a better fighter. Aldo also fought much more competitive people and defended his belt many times. Conor hasnt defended his belt a single time so there is no comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back