Conor a genius - Winding up WWE stars = More PPV $$$$

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
One tweet and he has Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and a host of other make believe combatants, along with the legions of their emotionally stunted fans worked up into a frenzy that are right now ordering 202 to live through Nate.

Hands down, Conor's one of the best ever promoters in sport. How on earth does he fool so many with his routine? I mean I know wrestlers can be pretty dim but they seem utterly oblivious to what he's up to.

This is not an original move at all, the blueprint is there. If you're going to call someone a genius for targeting the WWE demographic, you should make a Floyd thread.

Mayweater-vs-Big-Show.jpg

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

I found this hillarious shit in the internet.

Please watch this, its not even about Bill Burr comment. This is so gud.

TS got canned in the first reply Lels

This is not an original move at all, the blueprint is there. If you're going to call someone a genius for targeting the WWE demographic, you should make a Floyd thread.

Mayweater-vs-Big-Show.jpg

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif
Criticizes it not being original, then posts picture of another guy not being original. Makes sense...

Obviously you got some weird dumb agenda.

Criticizes it not being original, then posts picture of another guy not being original. Makes sense...

Obviously you got some weird dumb agenda.

Floyd was the first to target the WWE, and Conor is copying that move.

Ali was the first to target professional wrestling, not the WWE.

edit: Tyson and Holyfield also made WWE appearances. LOL. Conor is so brilliant.

Last edited:
Haha. Werd. Whats sad though is what MMA will become. If you have to be this obnoxious to sell I can see many copy cats. Hopefully its just a phase. I'm more into the humble fighters exemplified by Fedor. sigh.

lol no he's not, Floyd was part of the show just like a shit ton of stars and athletes before and after him. Conor is just shitting on them there is a clear difference here

TS better not let Ariel Helwani catch him giving a white guy credit for coming up with an idea that two black guys already had.

Floyd was the first what to target the WWE? Pro-athlete? Celebrity? What? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

And seeing your post above, I was right. Weird, dumb agenda. Not the best way to form an opinion.

Wow Yes he is must be a cambridge graduate

Floyd was the first what to target the WWE? Pro-athlete? What? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

And seeing your post above, I was right. Weird, dumb agenda. Not the best way to form an opinion.

Also Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, and a bunch of other boxers. Floyd was the most recent, and the guy that Conor models himself after.

Also, learn to take a joke.

I found this hillarious shit in the internet.

Please watch this, its not even about Bill Burr comment. This is so gud.

That was incredible. I've never seen that before. Sweet justice. :D

Haha. Werd. Whats sad though is what MMA will become. If you have to be this obnoxious to sell I can see many copy cats. Hopefully its just a phase. I'm more into the humble fighters exemplified by Fedor. sigh.
There are a lot of humble fighters still out there,watch them and post in the threads about them.

WTH is Rick Flair whining for? That dude is the biggest shit talker least talented fake wrestler. Seems like Rick and Conor should be BB.

Back