Conor 2nd Nathaniel loss = Career Over

Says the supposed lingerie model dating a NFL player......

If he loses, he lost at 170 twice and it shows he belongs lower. He still holds the belt at FW. If he defends there, then all is forgotten. If he loses there, well then there might be issues. Until then, I say nope to your thoughts, and even if you had a good point, I'd queation myself for agreeing having seen the lies you spew on here.

Loses drive your popularity down period homey and it takes a long time to recover. This first loss already cost him steam homey.

Don't matter the circumstances, all fans hear is a big fat L on the news.

In my opinion Conor's biggest problem was falling for his own hype. He fell in love with his chin, and his big left hand, and his ability to destroy guys mentally. In the process he stopped doing all the little things that made him successful in the first place and didn't think he needed an actual game plan to win. I really hope he's learned from these mistakes.

I believe that Conor is fully capable of beating Nate, but he needs to fight smart and not assume his opponent will wilt from an aggressive onslaught. First and foremost he need to attack Nate and destroy his boxing stance. This is the platform that makes Nates boxing so dangerous. He needs to avoid racing for the knockout and manage his energy output better. He also needs to use his movement to kite Nate and do a better job of setting up his power shots.

I don't rule out the possibility of McG getting a decision.

Nate has shown vulnerability to kicks w his stance but guess what, he also was kicking right back in their last fight so that simple solution to Nate, kick him to oblivion is unlikely to work/ especially from a shorter dude.

If he plays it smart, improves, and paces, he may win... all I said is it's unlikely... I don't see him being honest about how he lost in the first place and I don't think 3 months is long enough to catch up to Diaz's game w the size advantage.

<17>
Not my sort of thread, but the number of posts proves bullshit isn't easily stomped out. ConorBS#

It'll hurt his image for sure. But to say he's finished or whatever ts said is just dumb. It's writes off everything someone like aldo or Anderson accomplished. He still a champ. It's a far cry from being finished.

You can't compare McG to Aldo or AS. They're GOAT and he's a guy that got one Championship and hasn't defended it yet.

If he loses to Diaz again, it's likely nobody will care even if he dominates at FW. They'll just say he's a guy pulling off a Rumble Johnson.

NOPE. If he has some interest to keep fighting (and be a jabroni) he will fight, but in FW or LW. If he loses to nate (hope so) he MUST DEFEND HIS BELT against aldo or vacate it if he wants to fight at LW. Irish jabroni lost his aura and in order to gain it he has to beat aldo because in LW most guys are wrestlers and irish jabroni was lucky uncle dana book nate. Can you imagine if nate was a wrestler???

Overall, irish jabroni still has a career in mma but he must fight in FW or LW not in a division wiht bigger, stronger and longer guys than him just because he wants to prove he is the best.

I read this in Iron Sheiks voice.

Lol ur a fuck in idiot if you thought he could win the ww belt before ever seeing fight above 145 in the ufc

I said he looked good@ first, meaning his FW career, never said anything about WW

I don't think it's anywhere near his career being over, but it will take a major hit because it will solidify the broken aura. I think it's a major risk and I'm not sure it's worth it.

It's not worth it@ all... Diaz is Conor's Great White Whale.

He will destroy himself and his krew seeking his revenge...
moby-dick2_zpsw7ff69y5.jpg

moby-dick_zpsqujp6hky.jpg

Last edited:
Where do it say J.Lo asked for it ? LOL

You don't know anything about this pic. How you know J. Lo wanted it ??? How you know she even knows who Conor is ??

It's not on her Instagram, he's the one putting it up so for all we know she thought he was just a fan@ a night club.

And he looks ecstatic to me.

You care more about this than he does. Fact.

N

No he'll look like a champion. By your logic people only care about hw. And even they're bitches with that 265 weight limit....

There's never been a GOAT that went up, lost, then went back down and remained popular.

PacMan and Floyd both won in several different divisions. Granted boxing goes by lower weight but still they moved up and won.

If they moved up and lost, and went back down, they'd never achieve the level of success they did.

Nobody cares about a guy who lost somewhere.

Imagine if he loses to Nate and then to Aldo. I think that would destroy all hype around him and he will lose many casual fans. No more j-lo parties or cristiano ronaldo hangouts... even his boy portal would treat him like they dont know each other lol. If he didnt trash talk so much, it wouldnt have such impact.

Imagine if he loses to Nate and then to Aldo. I think that would destroy all hype around him and he will lose many casual fans. No more j-lo parties or cristiano ronaldo hangouts... even his boy portal would treat him like they dont know each other lol. If he didnt trash talk so much, it wouldnt have such impact.

If he loses to Diaz and Aldo they'll prolly put him up against the Undefeated Super HW CM Punk

King Punk will be too busy on court charged for attempted muder after his fight with mickey gall

Yeah after CJ tosses Gall clear out of the cage and breaks his neck and onto Dana White, he'll never fight again.

Just too dangerous for MMA or the streets.

That is if he can handle the weight cut. As a natural 375 pounder twice Brock's size, it'll be hard for him to cut 150lbs in a day but he's done it before.

You can't compare McG to Aldo or AS. They're GOAT and he's a guy that got one Championship and hasn't defended it yet.

If he loses to Diaz again, it's likely nobody will care even if he dominates at FW. They'll just say he's a guy pulling off a Rumble Johnson.
No they'll say he's a dominant champion. To say the career of a fw fighter is dependant on a win at ww is stupid.

If Conor wins, it'll be huge. A trilogy will be on worth in the millions and he'll be elevated to even bigger than before.

I don't see it happening. Conor is being brash. He should cruise at FW or LW, and develop his boxing, rematching Diaz in a year.

It's unlikely he's gonna surpass Diaz's clean boxing skills and fill his holes in 3 months. It's crazy to think he'll improve that much and he's delusional on why he lost the fight... bad sign.

Diaz volume punched the sh** out of him, setting up a phat power combo and dodged or blocked everything. Conor says he was one blow away from a KO when few shots even landed clean and Nate wasn't phased.

If Conor loses this the hypertrains going off a cliff and he will never be a name again.

I respect his going balls to the walls but this is brash choice that may cost him his future even though he is rich already.
thats-just-like-your-opinion-man[1].gif

No they'll say he's a dominant champion. To say the career of a fw fighter is dependant on a win at ww is stupid.

The career is not dependant but the popularity is.

All fans will see is a big fat

L
If you think they care about facts u got another things coming homey.

Back