Conor 2.0 would beat Justin Gaethje easily.

Yoel Stoolmero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
PicsArt_01-19-03.04.03.jpg

Justin Gaethje's head movement is horrendous, even if he improved this area somewhat judging from his last few fights, said head movement is still in the lower echelons in combat sports. This guy has the tendency to block with his face most of the time.

Conor 2.0 is a totally different kind of beast as we witnessed tonight. He's tougher with the new bulked up physique, faster, stronger, hits harder and also fitter. I see Conor obliterates Gaethje just as fast as Cerrone.

Yeah Gaethje hits hard but against Conor, he'll get dominated tempo wise and under Conor's aggression, Gaethje's gonna wilt extremely fast. Lets be honest here, if Conor is able to destroy Eddie Alvarez handily, then Gaethje is just a weaker prototype, Conor 2.0 blows him to smithereens effortlessly. Oh, did i mention that.....................

PicsArt_01-19-03.16.02.jpg

If JG stands with Conor he gets KO'ed. Simple fight to analyze.

It is known but i don't wanna get banned so I'll say Conor is ducking that fight

Conor is the same Conor as ever...except he looked much slower. The only difference is he was fighting a guy that stylistically makes him look good instead of Khabib

Conor 2.0 Beats Gaethje 1.
Gaethje 2.0 Beats Conor 2.0
Khabib smashes them both.

img_2293.jpg

Conor realizes Gaethje has a chin in the first and gets mauled for 4 rounds.

Let them fight and find out.

But Conor ducked that and chose Cerrone.

<BC1>

Last edited:
View attachment 713107

Justin Gaethje's head movement is horrendous, even if he improved this area somewhat judging from his last few fights, said head movement is still in the lower echelons in combat sports. This guy has the tendency to block with his face most of the time.

Conor 2.0 is a totally different kind of beast as we witnessed tonight. He's tougher with the new bulked up physique, faster, stronger, hits harder and also fitter. I see Conor obliterates Gaethje just as fast as Cerrone.

Yeah Gaethje hits hard but against Conor, he'll get dominated tempo wise and under Conor's aggression, Gaethje's gonna wilt extremely fast. Lets be honest here, if Conor is able to destroy Eddie Alvarez handily, then Gaethje is just a weaker prototype, Conor 2.0 blows him to smithereens effortlessly. Oh, did i mention that.....................

View attachment 713105

2016 McGregor dismantles Gaethje, let alone this one.

All versions of Conor beat Justin, he's just as tailor made as Cowboy, only difference is he'll be able to take more of a beating like Alvarez did.

No doubt about it but Justin will get a nice payday so whatever.

Gaejthe is overrated as hell. He got knocked out by Alvarez who Conor embarrassed.

All Gaejthe has is a good chin. He doesn’t use his wrestling and he’s no Khabib. He’s a slow brawler with shit boxing. He is tailor made for Conor. Don’t see how anyone thinks Gaejthe stands a chance is beyond me. Conor would just outbox him the whole fight if he doesn’t get the KO

Conor beat Cerrone in more impressive fashion anyway

Last edited:
All versions of Conor beat Justin, he's just as tailor made as Cowboy, only difference is he'll be able to take more of a beating like Alvarez did.

Gaethje is honestly so sloppy and his chin isn't something Mac hasn't encountered before. I think it will look similar to the Alvarez fight, perhaps he offers a bit more resistance than Alvarez did, but those looping shots and peek a boo style isn't going to fly against McGregor lmao.

Conor is the same Conor as ever...except he looked much slower. The only difference is he was fighting a guy that stylistically makes him look good instead of Khabib
Slow huh knocked him out in 40 seconds

Back