Conor 2.0 is super dangerous and I like his chances vs Pac & Usman now

Yes I have boxed so don't try to feed me the 16 oz KO BS from your white collar days. That shit might work with a noob like yourself but not me.

For reference, that’s Tyson (likely wearing 20oz gloves), Marquez and Linares. Boxing noobs <45>

If you have genuine power, you 100% can KD/KO people in sparring, even with a head guard.

Like I said son, you’ve never been in a legit fight gym in your life.

He looked strong, no doubt. He did what he was supposed to do. Cerrone isn't on a streak and is on the downside of his career so it's not a huge measuring stick but he destroyed him so not much to knock him on. I'd like to see him vs Jorge at 170, i think he has a rough time with wrestlers at that weight like Usman, Colby, Edwards. At 155 there are a lot of good fights. Winner of Khabib Tony, Gaethje, or a Poirier rematch. Every one of those lightweight fights are intriguing. Especially, if Tony somehow wins.

I understand people being cautious about praising conor too much, cause cerrone is definitely on the down side...he seems to be hurt much easier than he used to...you hit him a couple of times, and his face is suddenly all closed...eyes gettnig closed...nose all messed up...all from a couple of shoulder strikes...those were definitely unexpected though...I've never seen anything like that. ive seen guys use shoulder bumps, but never ones that caused that kind of damage...conor used them as legit strikes. conor seemed extremely aggressive in this fight...he went after cerrone like a lion attacking an antelope...haha

Conor is one of the absolute least changed fighters in UFC history when you compare him in his first fight to any point later in his career. There is no Conor 2.0.

He would knock old Pacs head to his ass.

Did you see what Conor has done to Cowboy ... with his shoulders? A full power left hand vs a much smaller Pac would kill him.

I think he could KO Usman or maybe Usman is a bit too much ... idk.

famous-vs-pac-1280x720.jpg

SPORT-PREVIEW-Usman-McGregor.jpg
I would favour Conor against Paq too, in an MMA match. Paq still has a shot though. In boxing Paq would have to trip over a wire and fall into Conor's best shot to lose. Last I checked there aren't any wires in the ring, easy win for Paq. Mayweather's easiest fight was against Conor, it won't be any different for Paq

I like his chances against anyone from 145-170 in MMA but boxing?? You realise Pacquiao has won belts in more weight classes than anybody else and is the only person to hold belts in 3 weight classes. He just beat Keith Thurman, Conor isn't beating Pacquiao.
Pacman not only held belts in 3 weight classes...he is holding belt in 3 decades...

I just thought conor looked very strong...I know i'm biased, cause i am a fan....but he looked strong...even the few punches he threw with ground and pound, he looked very powerful....funny how every one saying conor only has a left hand, yet what pretty much ended the fight was shoulders and a head kick....
Well he was strong when he fought Mayweather...he was strong when he fought Khabib...this isn't about strength only...it's also skills.

Nate, Mas, Leon Scott, RDA, Gaethje, Tony, Pettis, Till - every relevant name right now has a win over Cowboy. Conor getting passed this test was expected. It proves he hasn't fallen off as bad as some suspected, but it's nowhere hype worthy.

Pacman not only held belts in 3 weight classes...he is holding belt in 3 decades...

He’s held world title belts in 8 weight classes across 4 decades I believe.

When you talk about legendary fighters, Manny Pacquiao is right up there with the biggest of them.

And he would of course light up someone like Conor as and when he chose to.

Well he was strong when he fought Mayweather...he was strong when he fought Khabib...this isn't about strength only...it's also skills.

he looked terrible against khabib...I don't count the mayweather fight..that was a different sport....against cerrone he looked powerful, super aggressive. and motivated. when I say he looked strong, i'm talking all aspects.

Usman would take him down and fucking smash his face in faster than Khabib did

Manny would fucking put him on medical suspension for life - he'd get hurt badly. New's flash spacetime (we know this is your alternate account) conor is not a boxer, never was and never will be.

Back