Conor 2.0 is super dangerous and I like his chances vs Pac & Usman now

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He would knock old Pacs head to his ass.

Did you see what Conor has done to Cowboy ... with his shoulders? A full power left hand vs a much smaller Pac would kill him.

I think he could KO Usman or maybe Usman is a bit too much ... idk.

famous-vs-pac-1280x720.jpg

SPORT-PREVIEW-Usman-McGregor.jpg

I like his chances against anyone from 145-170 in MMA but boxing?? You realise Pacquiao has won belts in more weight classes than anybody else and is the only person to hold belts in 3 weight classes. He just beat Keith Thurman, Conor isn't beating Pacquiao.

Idk, I think all we learned last night was that an old man at a pub has a better chin than Cerrone

He would knock old Pacs head to his ass.

Did you see what Conor has done to Cowboy ... with his shoulders? A full power left hand vs a much smaller Pac would kill him.

I think he could KO Usman or maybe Usman is a bit too much ... idk.

famous-vs-pac-1280x720.jpg

SPORT-PREVIEW-Usman-McGregor.jpg
PAC destroys him as does Usman. A win over a fading LW who is fighting at WW does not mean you beat the WW champ.

A guy that is 0-1 in boxing would beat one of the best boxer based on beating Cerrone in MMA.
Interesting

Conor 2.0 is totally a different beast compared to his old self. Much much stronger, faster, tougher and extremely aggresive. I can see this version tear through a lot of opponents that he might have a problem with as the 1.0 version.

Yeah beating a washed up Cowboy who is 4-7 in his last 11 has me so high on Conor I think Jon Jones should be next.

Lol pacman will floor conor within 6 rounds and make him suck his blarney stones. Mayweather carried him for 10.

Conor would have to cut down to 150 to fight pac and be a shell of himself and get embarrassed worse than against Mayweather. Plus all this up and down in weight is going to trash Conor's metabolism if he keeps it up. I am still not convinced that Conor is a beast at 170 last night was a smoke and mirrors performance against a crypt keeper way past his prime. Let's see if Conor could do that against Colby, Usman, Leon Edwards, Woodley, Maia and then I will be a believer.

Conor couldn't beat any boxing world champion, he's not allowed to kick them in the head.
Anyone suggesting Conor beats any half decent boxer in a boxing match is a moron. He was taken apart by a retired 40 year old Mayweather who hadn't stopped anyone since 2011.

Idk, I think all we learned last night was that an old man at a pub has a better chin than Cerrone

I just thought conor looked very strong...I know i'm biased, cause i am a fan....but he looked strong...even the few punches he threw with ground and pound, he looked very powerful....funny how every one saying conor only has a left hand, yet what pretty much ended the fight was shoulders and a head kick....

Just give him Usman and the hype train will end pretty soon... OR Conor 2.0 is for real!

Conor couldn't beat any boxing world champion, he's not allowed to kick them in the head.
Anyone suggesting Conor beats any half decent boxer in a boxing match is a moron. He was taken apart by a retired 40 year old Mayweather who hadn't stopped anyone since 2011.

Who didnt even bother to use any type of advanced defensive techniques whatsoever, as he usually does (did) haha

He has a 100% record of being stopped in professional boxing, by a retired guy about 20lb lighter than him, with notoriously poor power by boxing standards.

Here is Conor fighting a novice amateur. Catches him flush and unaware but doesn’t even wobble him.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/talk.../amateur-boxer-conor-mcgregor-cheap-shot/amp/

By boxing standards he has a weak chin, very poor power and would get bullied on the inside. He has good timing and measures distance well, which seems to carry over regardless of wether it’s boxing or MMA.

Back