Media Conor 100% KO'd: Perfect angle, Zoomed in, Slow-mo GIF. The eyes rolling will Hypnotize you

Babalu vs Hendo as well
henbob.gif
Hendo was such a beast. Those punches just hit different.

Jesus, grow up. Live it looked like a TKO. He was wilting and went down to a series of blows, then sat up once it was stopped. They don’t study the footage in slow motion in the two minutes they have before the announcement to make the ultimately irrelevant determination between KO and TKO. It looked like a TKO so that’s what they called it.
Exactly, and it doesn’t change much even if they did or do correct it. He was knocked down and unable to defend himself, end of fight, end of story. Doesn’t matter if they note it a TKO or KO, everyone saw that Dustin frickin’ floored and ended him.

embarassing
he should be glad there was another man there jumping in to save his life

Thanks for the gif, OP.

He didn't quit, he just got hurt and finished. I respect the way he went out. No shame in getting beat by one of the best in the world in a fight.

I'm not a Conor fan, but I wish his haters and fans alike could be as gracious as he was after the fight.

I wouldn't say he's completely out only due to his eyes squint in preparation for the incoming shot. Not snoozing but for sure losing<45>

No, you whined about it being corrupt....the ref got there a second too late and he went out. It just means there’s a gif of his eyes rolling back for losers to jerk off to instead of a gif of a tap. This is the same exact thing.

edit: sorry, didn’t mean to be this rude. I just wish we as a community would focus more on the positives than the negatives. nothing personal.
200w.webp

Altho it's great Conrad lost, I don't get him at all.

He caught 2 of Dustins kicks and instead of doing something with it, coming in for an elbow, spinning him around for a leg kick, whatever, he just kinda let it go like wtf

"Conor wanted out he quit"

Fucking idiots some people

Shame? For who....? Surely you dont mean Conor. You think he should feel "shame" for losing a fight to an elite of elite fighter, that hes now 1-1 against?

I agree.
He was too gassed to sit on the stool at the end of round 1.
Ring rust is real.

It was a flash KO. In your gif Conor tightens his muscles and closes his eyes for the following punch.

It's actually the same thing that happened to Dustin in their first fight.

Canrat clearly out after the first shot. The second might have actually woken him up.

Excellent gifs.

My instincts tell me that Poirier vs. McGregor 1, Poirier vs. McGregor 2, and Poirier vs. McGregor 3 will make for a veritable cornucopia of epic gifs and wonderful threads on Sherdog.

Yes, I realize that Poirier vs. McGregor 3 hasn't happened yet. However, I definitely think that Poirier vs. McGregor 3 is INEVITABLE.

"Conor wanted out he quit"

Fucking idiots some people

Shame? For who....? Surely you dont mean Conor. You think he should feel "shame" for losing a fight to an elite of elite fighter, that hes now 1-1 against?
Cry some more

Back