Media Conor 100% KO'd: Perfect angle, Zoomed in, Slow-mo GIF. The eyes rolling will Hypnotize you

It’s no Babalu v Moose. But that’s pretty decent.

tumblr_pkqc1o7OSl1qd4esao2_500.gifv
very rare, nice find

lol and they recorded THAT as a tko... you can't make up this level of corruption

Jesus, grow up. Live it looked like a TKO. He was wilting and went down to a series of blows, then sat up once it was stopped. They don’t study the footage in slow motion in the two minutes they have before the announcement to make the ultimately irrelevant determination between KO and TKO. It looked like a TKO so that’s what they called it.

people said that? if so, LOL.

He had no where to go, his leg was compromised and he was tagged. For anyone that says that, let someone hit your calf with a baseball and try to put weight on it after it to run away.
Lol theres no trying to reason with logic or common sense when it comes to the most vocal Conor mega-haters.

Jesus, grow up. Live it looked like a TKO. He was wilting and went down to a series of blows, then sat up once it was stopped. They don’t study the footage in slow motion in the two minutes they have before the announcement to make the ultimately irrelevant determination between KO and TKO. It looked like a TKO so that’s what they called it.
I pointed out that recording it as a TKO is historically inaccurate.

Your response is "grow up."

*shrugs* I don't know what you want. Obviously they can "study the footage" now. Obviously it isn't a TKO. They should be accurate.

Meh, Herb with the early stoppage. Where was the 8 count?
I make it a 10-9 round, to Conor, luring the other guy to the ground like that.
I know what I'm talking about - I've watched all Conor's MMA fights for the last 5 years. Including the near draw with Floyd MerryWeather.

calm ur tits. its 1-1

I pointed out that recording it as a TKO is historically inaccurate.

Your response is "grow up."

*shrugs* I don't know what you want. Obviously they can "study the footage" now. Obviously it isn't a TKO. They should be accurate.

No, you whined about it being corrupt. It’s an irrelevant detail. A TKO means that you were about to get sparked so we stopped it. If he got sparked at the last second, what’s the difference. He got stopped by strikes. Just like Gaethje got stopped by a choke. It isn’t worse because the ref got there a second too late and he went out. It just means there’s a gif of his eyes rolling back for losers to jerk off to instead of a gif of a tap. This is the same exact thing.

edit: sorry, didn’t mean to be this rude. I just wish we as a community would focus more on the positives than the negatives. nothing personal.

Back