News Conor: “Tony the most underrated fighter in the UFC”

Now that Tony is old and on the decline, Conor would consider fighting him. That is why he is trying to build him up in the public's mind. It's the same reason why he compliments Nate the journeyman.

where the hell is he? has he fought since the pettis fight?

I was wondering the same then read he pulled out of drew dober fight because of an arm injury recently

Would watch the ever-living shit out of McG vs Cucuy.

100%, Pure

SyChQfM.gif

I’d go with olivera personally

In the past I'd agree with him that Tony is underrated, but currently I'd have to disagree. He just fought the top contender for that number 1 spot, and is currently ranked number 3 contender in his division right now, so he is rated exactly where he should be, literally.

35 years old and inactive. Id take oliveira first

Define innactive. At least he fought this year, which is more than I can say about a lot of guys. As for Preferring oliveira, oliveira got choked out by weight drained pettis— meanwhile Ferreira choked pettis out. If these two were booked to fight, you'd seriously pick oliveira?

If true then why isn't he fighting Tony?

As much as i love to see dusint beating Mcg, He has to mix up and be very defensive for the first 2 rounds or it's a KO for mcg; whereas Tony will pressure him.

Back