Conor: “It is in the nature of the Dagestani man to run.” (2018)

The comments at press conference he made towards Khabib's family was much worse.

Dagestan is worth taken a shit at was pretty insulting.

You’re talking about ‘worst put down’ or something along those lines. I’m talking about the worst thing he’s said in terms of creating fallout, inciting violence.

You’re talking about ‘worst put down’ or something along those lines. I’m talking about the worst thing he’s said in terms of creating fallout, inciting violence.
Well these comments got his hotel swarmed and bottles thrown at him so if that's the criteria then sure. The quote in the OP is the worst.

Conor is a racist low-life. Let’s stop with the fantasy that he never ‘went there’ with Khabib.

soysoysoy.png

Khabib doesn't chdoesnt pretend he's something he's not, doest try to disrespect people to have a bigger advantage on themeat on his wife, doesnt hit people when they're not looking, doesnt provoke fights with random people, doesn't behave like a dick to his fans and certainly don't behave like an arrogant douche, so to reply to your question, , Khabib IS a better person than Conor.
I fully believe khabib and his team have killed people. They scare the shit out of me. Conor just seems like a drunken teen have the time. Idk

I fully believe khabib and his team have killed people. They scare the shit out of me. Conor just seems like a drunken teen have the time. Idk

I guess you thought Santa was real too ?

Dagestanis are affraid of a smack and if youre affraid of a smack a smack from Conor will feel like a double barred shotgun

Except he didn't because the UFC refused to make that fight happen. FKL confirmed.
You think the UFC would have let Conor fight a guy who if memory serves still isn’t ranked in the top 10 and has absolutely zero brand awareness with casuals who drive the PPV buy rate, that’s the definition of high risk low reward.

I'm not a Conor hater in fact I think that the MMA game is a lot more boring without him and I for one glad his back but I must say he is a racist he'll go racial in all his trash talks e.g calling siver a Nazi just because Siver is fighting out of Germany, he didn't even know that Siver was a born a Russian and the whole Mayweather tour saying stuff like "dance for me boy" you can't tell me that's not racist.

He is just trolling, usual
They are literally known for bravery and never stepping back

https://fbwat.ch/1ZjVUf6D5umh9JyH

This happened a little while back, but I haven’t seen this particular statement brought up on the forums since that presser took place.

Conor is a racist low-life. Let’s stop with the fantasy that he never ‘went there’ with Khabib.

We knew he was a racist piece of sh*t. Remember the lead up to the Mayweather fight?

The weekly 'Conor is a scumbag because...' thread.

You think the UFC would have let Conor fight a guy who if memory serves still isn’t ranked in the top 10 and has absolutely zero brand awareness with casuals who drive the PPV buy rate, that’s the definition of high risk low reward.
??

I was responding to you suggesting Islam ducked FKL.

None of them ducked the other

Back