Conor’s performance was that impressive that people think the fight was fixed

Same thing when Anderson beat Forrest. The irrational haters can't conceive of a fighter being so other-worldly they have to resort to baseless smears to try to impugn a decent, honourable man like Conor.

giphy.gif

It was fixed, there was nothing "impressive". Try harder, this can't be changed anymore.

NEXT.

Don't think it was fixed. Conor was good, Cowboy was shit as usual in big fights. I dont want to take anything from Conor. Want to see him face Gaethje next though if he has LW ambitions. If he prefers WW, then title eliminator with Masvidal - it's still a gift to Conor because he didnt work his way up but we're used to it and we dont expect anything else.

I'd be happy if Conor actually gets on a streak - then people won't have excuses when he gets smashed by Khabib or Usman.

Maybe if Cerrone had made even an ATTEMPT to fight back at some point, then people might not think he took a dive.
apologies I didnt mean to quote your post in this one, must have hit multi-quote by mistake
Usually when Conor wins they downplay the skills of his opponent or consider it a fluke. Actually believing the fight was fixed represents a new low for Conor haters.
They claimed Eddie took a dive, they claimed the UFC fixed the result of Diaz 2 and now this

Im sure there are other instances but I cant be sure

Last edited:
They claimed Eddie took a dive, they claimed the UFC fixed the result of Diaz 2 and now this

Im sure there are other instances but I cant be sure

No fix at all

Just a mixture of Conor being very good and cowboy being awful

No fix at all

Just a mixture of Conor being very good and cowboy being awful
you dont acquire all the records Cowboy has by being "awful"... is he on Conors level? Clearly not, but he's not an awful fighter.

now if you said he "looked awful" Id totally agree with you, but I think that has more to do with being caught cold than anything. He never got a chance to properly start fighting.

you dont acquire all the records Cowboy has by being "awful"... is he on Conors level? Clearly not, but he's not an awful fighter.

now if you said he "looked awful" Id totally agree with you, but I think that has more to do with being caught cold than anything. He never got a chance to properly start fighting.

Awful recently to be fair

Not taking anything away from Conor

Very few would of did that to cowboy

I do think cerrone should hang them up

He's had three stoppage losses in a row and a long career

Guy has a young son and I'm sure he's made a few quid

I obviously dislike Conor but I think I call his fights and ability fair the majority of the time

Looks sensational, but I would like to see a longer duel to see if he's ironed out his flaws

It was fixed, there was nothing "impressive". Try harder, this can't be changed anymore.

NEXT.
It is retarded to fix a fight the preferred fighter is expected to win. How is this hard to understand? It is nonsensical.

Awful recently to be fair

Not taking anything away from Conor

Very few would of did that to cowboy

I do think cerrone should hang them up

He's had three stoppage losses in a row and a long career

Guy has a young son and I'm sure he's made a few quid
he only really looked awful in this fight and the Gaethje fight, he looked good against Tony until he stupidly blew his nose(admittedly I think Tony had the momentum in the fight, it probably saved him from taking really bad damage). Before that he won his previous 2 fights.

I think his days at the top are done, but if he wants to continue Id still watch his fights

he only really looked awful in this fight and the Gaethje fight, he looked good against Tony until he stupidly blew his nose(admittedly I think Tony had the momentum in the fight, it probably saved him from taking really bad damage). Before that he won his previous 2 fights.

I think his days at the top are done, but if he wants to continue Id still watch his fights

True man

It pains me to say, but Conor Is easily the most exciting fighter in the sport

Not many haters will admit that, but many know it underneath

I hope he keeps active and just stays out of trouble

Love him or hate him, his fights are always an event!

Actually the fixed perception was shaped pre fight the fact cowboy landed zero strikes just validated it for the accusers

True man

It pains me to say, but Conor Is easily the most exciting fighter in the sport

Not many haters will admit that, but many know it underneath

I hope he keeps active and just stays out of trouble

Love him or hate him, his fights are always an event!
respect for being able to admit that, I agree completely.

Back