Conor’s performance was that impressive that people think the fight was fixed

First of all they are the same age 31.. So it is not pointless.. Conor had only a few UFC fights under his belt at the time. Dustin had been in the UFC longer than Conor.. A KO is a KO, and the way they match up Conor is a big favorite..
Who cares if they are the same age? Not every fighter peaks at the same time. The best stretch Conor has ever looked was Diego, Dustin, Siver, Chad and Aldo. That was Conor at his peak as a fighter by far. In no way was that time the best Dustin has ever looked. Conor looked BETTER then than he does now. Dustin looks way better now then he did back then. You know that too

You implication that my AV has anything to do with my knowledge of the sport tells me that you aren't even attempting to make real points. A grazing thigh to the head did nothing to him, I don't understand what you are trying to argue here. Do you honestly think he tried his best? He even stated leading up to the fight that he was going to stand and bang. His game plan going into this fight was obviously not going to work. During fight week he became increasingly unstable and eventually got angry at the media and left. Then fight night comes around he gets embarrassed. Classic Cowboy, floundering on the big stage.

Have you EVER watched a cowboy fight? I can see that you are a new account but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have watched for years. What about Donald made you think he was motivated and giving 100% effort. Do you really think the one missed knee strike started an unavoidable chain of events? Cowboy didn't even struggle to move in the clinch until he had already taken several of the shoulder strikes. Cowboy is known to do this, but for some reason you think its ridiculous to believe that he would do this. Stop being a moron, look at his history.
You should go back and watch the fight again now that I've spelt some of the finer points out to you, instead of repeating your previously debunked points.

Thank me later ;)

Flying Knee lol. It was the highest part of Conor's thigh from a missed punch. Not something that should have hurt cowboy. But that's cowboy. Always chokes in big fights

Lmao dude, stop. You literally see Cowboy's eye has instantly swollen and bruised up from it when he comes up for the clinch.

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

The proof is literally on his face that it hurt.

You should clearly go back and watch the fight again now that I've spelt some of the finer points out to you instead repeating your previously debunked points.

Thank me later ;)
thanks for giving up

You could watch Conor TKO defeat Aldo and Cowboy back to back and still have 7 seconds left out of a minute. Chew on that haters.

He was impressive, but I am more pissed off at retarded old cowboy than I am impressed by McGregor. 0 strikes landed, 1 strike thrown. It's been two days and its safe to say I am done with Cerrone. He has skills that are UFC quality, but his mentality is that of a fighter at a strip mall mma show. Fuck cowboy, i can't root for him anymore.

I might be Cowboy's biggest fan on this board (I've been fighting for his integrity for the last month alone :(), anyways he did the same thing versus RDA, Justin etc... It's so frustrating because if he gets out of the first round he's a completely different fighter.

Lmao dude, stop. You literally see Cowboy's eye has instantly swollen and bruised up from it when he comes up for the clinch.

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

The proof is literally on his face that it hurt.
Yeah that upper thigh shot and shoulders are brutal lol

And i never said he was not hurt. I said its not a shot that SHOULD be hurting him. But hats Cowboy for you. He did what he does in big fights

Also lol at you calling that a flying knee to make it sound worse than it is. It was a thigh shot and nothing close to "flying"

Oh please give it rest with these dumb shoulder strikes even Bisping on ariels show was ripping on cowboy saying that shoulder strikes do not hurt, no matter how much BS conor says he trained on them and that you could hit him all day with shoulder strikes and that there more annoying than actually hurt. He rolled over and quit like a bitch by shoulders and a conors big toe which is the most patheitc wimp performance i ever seen from a fighter.

Why would you put more value on what Bisping says than what you see with your own eyes? Conor wrecked Donald’s face IMMEDIATELY with the shoulder strikes. So it very clearly did damage and contributed to Donald’s demise.

But more to the point...LOL at some keyboard dork like you calling Cerrone a bitch. You desperately need some perspective in your life.

Classic shertard take, you have no arguments, you just appeal to the "Experts" and shame anyone with an opinion. No one made the claim they would personally do better than Cowboy cut the straw man bullshit out

Lol. Shit, I wasn’t even making an argument. I was just making the point that people don’t seem to know what they’re talking about.

Okay so let’s start here, do you think it’s more likely that the fight was fixed? If so, why? I’m asking because I sincerely believe It’s more likely that Conor is a better fighter than Cowboy, rather than the fight being fixed.

What signs of match fixing do you see? Because I saw a notoriously slow starting fighter dodge a dangerous straight left, then go into a clinch, only to be pummler by a shoulder strike that doesn’t traditionally do damage, second one broke his nose, the third came quickly after that, then they disengage, at some point Cowboy throws a kick and Conor fires back while extend his arm, hiding the kick behind it, wacking Cowboy in the face. After that it’s done. All done in 40 seconds.

by the way, you sound stupid as fuck. I hope that irritates you.

Last edited:
Cowboy was having money problems not too long ago.

Search Results
Web results
View attachment 714263www.bloodyelbow.com › ufc-donald-cerrone-lightweight-needs-fight...

Donald Cerrone needs a fight ASAP because he's broke ...
View attachment 714273
Jan 16, 2014 - Donald Cerrone talks about his financial instability and the loss of drive that ... of big name UFC fighters is problems with handling their money.
View attachment 714279www.mmaweekly.com › donald-cerrone-fights-off-financial-woes-an...

Donald Cerrone Fights Off Financial Woes and Retirement ...
View attachment 714281
Jan 21, 2014 - Donald Cerrone had thoughts about retiring as he was preparing to face ... said, and this time he plans on being more responsible with his finances. ... not work after all, as Miller broke his hand in the UFC Fight Night 35 win.
View attachment 714271sports.yahoo.com › news › donald-cerrone-fights-off-financial-17544...

Donald Cerrone Fights Off Financial Woes and Retirement ...
View attachment 714277
Jan 17, 2014 - Donald Cerrone had thoughtsabout retiring as he was preparing to face ... said, and this time he plans on being more responsible with his finances. ... not work after all, as Miller broke his hand in the UFC Fight Night 35 win.
View attachment 714269www.mmamania.com › ufc-on-fox-10-broke-donald-cerrone-not-savi...

UFC on FOX 10: 'Broke' Donald Cerrone 'has no idea what ...
Jan 17, 2014 - Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone reveals he's broke and out of control ... Regrettably, he's not the first fighter to have trouble managing his money.
Missing: financial ‎| Must include: financial
www.foxsports.com › ufc › story › ufc-contender-donald-cowboy-cer...

Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone: 'I'm fighting to pay taxes off' | FOX ...

Jun 22, 2015 - Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone has all the motivation he needs everytime he fights ... That is, professional athletes getting into trouble with their unique financial ... the NFL, and the NBA, often end up broke or in trouble with the IRS.
It was 6 years ago LMFAO at not too long ago

Lol. Shit, I wasn’t even making an argument. I was just making the point that people don’t seem to know what they’re talking about.

Okay so let’s start here, do you think it’s more likely that the fight was fixed? If so, why? I’m asking because I sincerely believe It’s more likely that Conor is a better fighter than Cowboy, rather than the fight being fixed.

What signs of match fixing do you see? Because I saw a notoriously slow starting fighter dodge a dangerous straight left, then go into a clinch, only to be pummler by a shoulder strike that doesn’t traditionally do damage, second one broke his nose, the third came quickly after that, then they disengage, at some point Cowboy throws a kick and Conor fires back while extend his arm, hiding the kick behind it, walking Cowboy in the face. After that it’s done. All done in 40 seconds.
No , I never said I thought the fight was fixed. I think Cowboy flounders in big fights and I don't think he could hang with Conor on the feet. I don't know how that makes me an armchair fighter. I don't understand how that implies that I think I would do better. People like you make that shitty point because it's an easy way for you discount an opinion that you disagree with.

No , I never said I thought the fight was fixed. I think Cowboy flounders in big fights and I don't think he could hang with Conor on the feet. I don't know how that makes me an armchair fighter. I don't understand how that implies that I think I would do better. People like you make that shitty point because it's an easy way for you discount an opinion that you disagree with.

okay so it’s clear we’ve got somethings mixed up here. lol. I wasn’t calling you an armchair fighter, and I thought you were trying to make an argument that it was fixed. The arm chair fighter thing was in response to someone commenting on people arguing for the fix. Anyway I apologize for the vitriol of my post.

I was impressed. Despite what people are saying after the fact, Cowboy was potentially a tough match on paper with his wrestling, subs and recent wins.

Conor destroyed him and even rocked him with a head kick.

If you would have told me someone got head kicked into a TKO and that the Barber fight was a bloody domination, I'd almost certainly think you were talking about Cowboy and Maycee winning.

people have been saying this thing for a while, dating back to the Denis Siver fight...... but but but why didnt he go for the takedown?!?!??!?!?!?!
Siver did take him down dummy

I saw a bunch of casuals saying this right after the fight and couldnt help but laugh. Its funny too cause no one ever said Aldo took a dive. Well he did but not in a fight fixing way.

Donald was paid to keep the fight "exciting." aka standing. pretty close to a fix

I saw a bunch of casuals saying this right after the fight and couldnt help but laugh. Its funny too cause no one ever said Aldo took a dive. Well he did but not in a fight fixing way.

Maybe because aldo got knocked the F out ! cowboy fell over from shoulders and a big toe. You do realize most casuals are conor ball huggers?

Has there actually been confirmation he broke his nose? 99% of the time when you're nose bleeds it's not broke . If those shoulder shots broke his nose he has a glass nose

It just looked kind of wonky after that shoulder landed, I was going off that rather than the blood.

Cerrone just said it was 'busted' though.

“I’ve never seen anything like that. He caught me way off guard. He busted my nose, it started bleeding, then he stepped back and head-kicked me.”

News articles are saying it was broke.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/19/cowb...bone-conor-mcgregor-mauling-ufc-246-12082476/

NINTCHDBPICT000555302928.jpg

Back