Media Conor’s new watch (video)

Looks like a toy out of a vending machine to me ... Never understood the materialism.

Tacky as fuck IMO.

But some people go for that, and if you can afford it, why not I guess.

I prefer F.P. Journe and generally a more classic look.

and that's why he wants to fight Pac. The way he spends money he'll be doing exhibitions very soon.

Conor fans any time he does anything whatsoever:
afe838455ca28e73353ddab56a9d0895.jpg

Normal people:
who-fucking-cares.jpg

Minute repeat is an extremely expensive and complicated feat on a watch.

love the artistry on many of them but would not buy one even if i had the money.

Minute repeat is an extremely expensive and complicated feat on a watch.

love the artistry on many of them but would not buy one even if i had the money.

Doesn’t have to look like that though:
upload_2021-1-14_20-49-30.png
upload_2021-1-14_20-49-50.jpeg

It's good for a laugh but shitty and low class as an actual watch.

Love them.

Yeah, pretty impressive stuff (understatement).

I’m happy enough with my latest, a grand seiko with spring drive. Will at least be more accurate and the sweep second is pretty mesmerizing.....:)

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty impressive stuff (understatement).

I’m happy enough with my latest, a grand seiko with spring drive. Will at least be more accurate and the sweep second is pretty mesmerizing.....:)
The spring drive is one amazing movement with an even more amazing precision. I was offered a GS snowflake a year ago for a very low price but didn’t pull the trigger. I regret it.

Reactions: Yep
The spring drive is one amazing movement with an even more amazing precision. I was offered a GS snowflake a year ago but didn’t pull the trigger. I regret it.
It’s beautiful. There’s an AD by my office.

I ended up with Godzilla.....they had just received one in stock when I went in.......

It’s beautiful. There’s an AD by my office.

I ended up with Godzilla.....they had just received one in stock when I went in.......

No offence but the Godzilla is hideous. Snowflake dial on the other hand is amazing as well as the GS I always forget the name of with a swirling dial design with the GS logo on each facet of it.

Back