Conor’s mind games are failing.

That post went right over the head of 95% of sherdog.

Who cares what he accomplished.

He is a garbage person.

You know him personally? For all you know he visits kids hospitals in Ireland and donates millions. You know his fighting persona. A persona that has made him over 100 million..

Conor is panicking cuz Kebab gives 0 fooks about anything he's saying.

<GSPWoah>

You know him personally? For all you know he visits kids hospitals in Ireland and donates millions. You know his fighting persona. A persona that has made him over 100 million..
Lmao. evidence to him donating millions? he also does
not have 100 million dollars. he's a coke head.

Lmao. evidence to him donating millions? he also does
not have 100 million dollars. he's a coke head.

A lot of famous people do charitable things without calling TMZ about it. You know who he wants you to know. It has made him insanely rich..

A lot of famous people do charitable things without calling TMZ about it. You know who he wants you to know. It has made him insanely rich..
you said he donates millions. where? Show something, or atleast say you make shit up

Conor on his hands and knees like a peasant begging for Khabib to stand with him.<45>

Khabib not giving a fuck.

how is this surprising to anyone?

conor tries anything and will say anything to get in an opponents head. This is a guy who feels the need to bring children in to his trash talk - when you sink that low bringing up supposed ethnic and racial divides is not big deal.

Just hope Khabib does not get so riled up he runs into a counter punch chin first.

you said he donates millions. where? Show something, or atleast say you make shit up

I did not say that he did

Try and keep up.. You are acting as if you know him personally. You do NOT!! You know what he wants you to know. Do you know how he is with his family, with his parents, his girl and their baby, with his community? NO.. You know his fighting persona and that is all...

BUT on the subject a quick google search got this..

"McGregor, a native of the Dublin suburb, has made several charitable donations in recent times in support of Ireland’s largest paediatric hospital, as well as making several visits to the location to help raise the spirits of its patients and their families"

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...ed-charitable-work-dublin-childrens-hospital/

Im sure khabibs dad sat down with him and said no matter what this guy says do not react to it.

This is pathetic lmao. Conor is trying to get the Chechens on his side, hope he knows that will never work, Chechens and Dagestanis are brothers. A true loyal Chechen will never root for an Irishman over a Dagestani.

He'd do a much better job trying to make it a Dagestan vs Ethnic Russian thing, there's genuine dislike there.

They aren't working on you? Or they aren't working on Khabib.

I did not say that he did

Try and keep up.. You are acting as if you know him personally. You do NOT!! You know what he wants you to know. Do you know how he is with his family, with his parents, his girl and their baby, with his community? NO.. You know his fighting persona and that is all...

BUT on the subject a quick google search got this..

"McGregor, a native of the Dublin suburb, has made several charitable donations in recent times in support of Ireland’s largest paediatric hospital, as well as making several visits to the location to help raise the spirits of its patients and their families"

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...ed-charitable-work-dublin-childrens-hospital/
you said he donated millions.

stop saying wrong shit

Conor thinks any Chechen/Dagestani will listen to some Irish cockhead infidel over their homeboy lmao

It is working. See what is going in best of MMA vi group, Instagram pages of Khabib and Connor.

All Chechen and Dagestan are arguing.

Sad part is, at least 65K ppl liked that shit post.
<{cruzshake}>

I wouldn't pay any attention to them, their mouths are full...
o9zlFHV.gif

Looks like Conor is too much of a pussy to burn Qurans. That would be rattle Khabib 1000 times worse.

I would actually like conor if he did that, just for the shit it would stir.

"Touch by boy Artim and i burn your god" - im sure the wording could be improved but im late for my afternoon drink.

Back