Conor’s mind games are failing.

Sad part is, at least 65K ppl liked that shit post.
<{cruzshake}>
probably doesn't even understand what conor was referencing to, but they liked it anyway cause they like his nuts

I'm not sure seems to be playing with some parochial cultural dynamics in the region where Khabib is, it'll be going over most folks heads as we don't have the cultural knowledge to see what the fuck he is actually talking about, Conor does do his homework with trash talking, so i'm just assuming it'll mean something to Khabib, I'm like you not really sure what he is going on about it.

Yeah. He seems to be trying to tap into some deep seeded tribal shit.

Interesting ploy, but I'm not sure I'd advise it. I mean he still plans on living on earth when this fight is over-right?

Wake me up when Khabib and Conor join you and me at the Big Boy table, huh?
You must want to create your own threads because your shitposting is getting out of hand.
QAKFpPF.gif

Am I the only one who honestly has no idea what the fuck he is talking about? This is a cage fight, not some religious/cultural war. If this is the extent of his trash talk during the conferences I'll be disappointed.

Look up the Chechen wars with Russia. There's those 5 minute explanation videos on youtube, but it's a bit more complex than that.

Wouldn't really call this trash talk, but it definitely will make the Chechen lads in Nurmagomedov's camp pissed off and uneasy.

Many Chechens became angry at Zubaira for letting Khabib slap Islam Badurgov so thats where its coming from.

That's what I was thinking too, not sure why he didn't get more shit for that from fellow Chechens, but it's not like they are going to listen to Conor's posts on instagram and suddenly change their mind.

McGregor's mind game only works on midget. When you're as tall as Nate or as big as Khabib, you just don't care. It's like Colby talking shit to Werdum, Werdum immediately whooped his ass

Unless Dana is up front blowing him, they are ALWAYS behind him.

Don't think so, look at all the crap that was thrown at Aldo, constant talk of him ducking Conor, a world tour set up specially to allow Conor to bait him constantly, etc.

I'v not seen anything negative from the UFC directed at Khabib so far.

And this Badurgov didn't defend himself right then and there, physically?

Sounds like Tukhugov was right. Sounds like he's not a man, and certainly not a Chechen.

<36>
He was born in Kazakhstan, a lot of Chechens were forcibly relocated there by Stalin. So the guy is kinda far away from all that Caucasian mentality.

A hand drawn bad picture of Mohammed on instagram would be enough.

But Conor wants to play the I am more Dagestan/Chechen whatever than you game.

I don't know why anyone would want to be associated with these people.
How about a hand drawn cartoon of the prophet making out with Khabib? Maximum triggering.

Too much of a coward to give us real popcorn.

Seems like a plumber's idea for stirring shit up

giphy.gif

Lmao. Wtf is he even trying to do. These are people who grew up in a war zone and are deeply religous , i sincerely dont think they care about what some clown who thinks struggling is being on welfare in Ireland has to say about their culture

The Notorious tweeter game seems to have fallen off a cliff in his time away, you Connie's better hope his fight game is still tight or he's gonna get twisted by Khabib...

How about a hand drawn cartoon of the prophet making out with Khabib? Maximum triggering.

Too much of a coward to give us real popcorn.
Would no doubt be fireworks.

A goat somewhere in there might also help.

Lol aside from the relationship between Chechens and Ingushestians, Chechens and Dagestanis are the closest than any other nations in the Caucasus region. Outside of their own republics/countries they’re all considered “Kavkaz brothers”. This is an international sport and Khabib is representing all of the Caucasus/Kavkaz.

You can bet there are Circassians, Ingushetians, Georgians, Armenians, Azerbaijanis and Ossetians laughing at this attempt as well.

Last edited:
This is Conor's approach -- attack family, nationality (local Caucas strife), and probably religion soon. Dude's 30 and will be washed up on 7 Oct.
And at 30 will have accomplished more than you in your entire lifetime. Ha who is pathetic now?

Back