Conor’s mind games are failing.

Who honestly puts merit behind the for-show, WWE-tier trash talk of fighters? This is all pointless and exhausting

Who honestly puts merit behind the for-show, WWE-tier trash talk of fighters? This is all pointless and exhausting
You're Sherdogging way too hard brother. Just have a nap. Come back after the big fight.

That is Zubaira Tukhugov, are you guys even UFC?

Who's he talking about as Chechen anyway? Artem was born in Nizhny Novgorod.

Conor is so delusional and cringey these days he probably thinks he's an honorary Chechen, so Zubaira Tukhugov training Khabib to fight Conor is an example of a Chechen training a Dagestani to fight another Chechen.

Islam Badurgov was with Artem when he got slapped by Khabib and the gang which had the dude in the photo Zubaira Tukhugov, a Chechen, yelling expletives in Chechen at Badurgov. Things like "you're no chechen and you're no man".

Am I the only one who honestly has no idea what the fuck he is talking about? This is a cage fight, not some religious/cultural war. If this is the extent of his trash talk during the conferences I'll be disappointed.

I'm not sure seems to be playing with some parochial cultural dynamics in the region where Khabib is, it'll be going over most folks heads as we don't have the cultural knowledge to see what the fuck he is actually talking about, Conor does do his homework with trash talking, so i'm just assuming it'll mean something to Khabib, I'm like you not really sure what he is going on about it.

Looks like Conor is too much of a pussy to burn Qurans. That would be rattle Khabib 1000 times worse.

Lmaoooooo my boy MacG bringin the cringe posts

i love it

Islam Badurgov was with Artem when he got slapped by Khabib and the gang which had the dude in the photo Zubaira Tukhugov, a Chechen, yelling expletives in Chechen at Badurgov. Things like "you're no chechen and you're no man".

And this Badurgov didn't defend himself right then and there, physically?

Sounds like Tukhugov was right. Sounds like he's not a man, and certainly not a Chechen.

<36>

I see that Conor has read about Russian warfare tactics in the Caucsus, trying to stir up old conflicts between Chechens and Dagestanis.

Think he is failing horribly though.

<{CMPALM}>
I don't see where he is going with this... what Chechen fighter is he(Khabib) waging war on?

Lobov vs Tukhugov? Neither are from Dagestan
Khabib's team vs Ayub? I don't see where he is getting at...

All these Russian dead eyed weirdos have their own cultures and fake religions. My guess is this was just a benign post or Conor knows exactly what he is doing pissing of Khabib. Since Putin rather hang out with Conor than Khabib's silly ass, I bet goats that Khabib is getting pissed about this.

I don't see where he is going with this... what Chechen fighter is he(Khabib) waging war on?

Lobov vs Tukhugov? Neither are from Dagestan
Khabib's team vs Ayub? I don't see where he is getting at...

Many Chechens became angry at Zubaira for letting Khabib slap Islam Badurgov so thats where its coming from. Still a incredibly stupid tactic from Conor, most Chechens and Dagestanis are laughing at his pathetic attempts..

i assume this blabbering is about that guy kabibs friend fucked up in the nightclub?

Either way, sounds very weak

upload_2018-8-25_17-7-14.png

Looks like Conor is too much of a pussy to burn Qurans. That would be rattle Khabib 1000 times worse.
A hand drawn bad picture of Mohammed on instagram would be enough.

But Conor wants to play the I am more Dagestan/Chechen whatever than you game.

I don't know why anyone would want to be associated with these people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back