Conor’s mind games are failing.

I read them too you're making that up. I wasnt comparing the two I was making a equally dumb comparison to a war 200 years ago. If there was no issue there would have been no heat or reason for him to respond when it happened
What am i making up? have you read the Chechen-Dagestani MMA forums? Please link me a page or post where Chechens and Dagestanis are fighting over this post.

Your comparison was the only dumb one, do you have any idea of the effects of the war? do you think that people will forget it just because it happened 200 years ago? and what do you know of the relations in the Caucasus? have you lived there? ever been there? i am from there and you are from Southeast DC. You honestly think that i wouldn't know better than you about the relations of my nation with Dagestan?

Whites and Black relations in the US is VERY different from Chechen and Dagestani, maybe you are a Conor nuthugger that wants to defend his post or something. The truth is that this post had no effect and people laughed it off, its funny to see Americans thinking they know better than one who is native to that area.

Im going to bed now so if you respond to me with any more delusional posts ill answer them later.

That is not the kind of shit I want in MMA, whether it's effective or not. Cowardly attempt at an advantage, reflects poorly on Conor's confidence. Dude really is a scumbag.

Conor has always used propaganda and manipulation to rattle his opponents mentally throughout his entire career.

Look at the Aldo fight. He slandered Aldo's name relentlessly and bullied him like I've never seen before.

are you stupid? He has more Instagram followers than every basketball player in the world except lebron
Oh so instagram is low the measure of being an icon lol that’s pretty damn funny

There’s so many thot icons then

Oh so instagram is low the measure of being an icon lol that’s pretty damn funny

There’s so many thot icons then
In sports yes, it shows your global reach. When Jon Jones had his coke fueled hit and run it was back page news on ESPN and not even mentioned in other countries Conor's dolly incident was leading story on CNN and BBC

In sports yes, it shows your global reach. When Jon Jones had his coke fueled hit and run it was back page news on ESPN and not even mentioned in other countries Conor's dolly incident was leading story on CNN and BBC
Doesn’t make him an icon
Your criteria for icon status is really low

You should just shut up forever.

Because that is such a valuable demographic....(and they all speak English).

Check the amount of Russian comments with family names like Nuramagoalibabashariponov on his IG

That's like saying blacks and whites fought together in Nam therefore they should all he friends
Lol what ?

One war was getting conquered and slaughtered, defending themselves

And the other was a political war that has nothing to do with them

If you are a racist shit, and another nation comes in and tries to kill you and your black neighbour, you might unite , if you and your neighbour go to Vietnam to shoot some people to prove that communism doesn’t work, you probably won’t be as united

I see that Conor has read about Russian warfare tactics in the Caucsus, trying to stir up old conflicts between Chechens and Dagestanis

<{CMPALM}>
Yeah, right after he finished up the works of Dostoevsky and Tolstoy. More like he trains with people from all over the world and someone gave him a quick rundown.

Back