Discussion in 'The Wasteland' started by FireKidWS, Aug 6, 2018.
He outboxed Floyd for the first tree rounds.
People will be surprised when Khabib outstrikes Conor
Floyd allowed this to happen.
Just as likely as Conor outgrappling Khabib.
Floyd carried him.
according to the official judges scorecards, conor only won the 1st round.
but i do think it's amazing how he was able to get the fight in the first place.
Karl Malone was better at posting up than Michael Jordan.
· Rd 1 –Conor hit = 13 (4 body, 7 head, 2 grazing), Floyd hit = 1 body shot (4 missed punches)
· Rd 2 – conor hit = 8 (roughly half body half head), Floyd hit = 4 (all body shots)
· Rd 3 – Conor hit = 9 ( a few bodys, the rest head), Floyd hit = 3 (all body shots)
· Rd 4 – Conor hit = 24 (Body 8, head 9, grazing shots 8 ), 15 (body 9, head 4, grazing shots 2)
· Rd 5 - Conor hit = 21 (body 2, head 12, grazing 7), Floyd hit = 11 (body 4, head 5, grazing 2)
· Rd 6 – Conor hit = 22 (body 9, head 10, grazing 2), Floyd hit 13 (body 3, head 8, grazing 2)
· Rd 7 – Conor hit = 17 (body 7, head 9, graze 3), Floyd hit = 17 (body 3, head12, graze 2)
o Floyd had 4 of the strongest head shots in the round so Floyd definitely won this round· Rd 8 – Conor hit = 28 (body 7, head 18, graze 3), Floyd hit = 17 (0 body, 11 head, 6 graze)
Rd 9 – Floyd not disputed (1st minute Conor’s)
They should start suspending account for sh*tty threads.
Not unless a poster makes tree sh*tty ones in a row
Actually on the judges scorecards he only won the first round.Oh yeah,really stupid thread.
Conor would beat Floyd tree outta four times
About the same percentage as your threads being wastelanded.
And outboxed Floyd in the 8th round too
This delusional non sense
That's Floyd's second hand man Nate Jones. He's been with Floyd for all of his career and holds pads for him.
"I knew McGregor was going to be a problem....because I seen him one day, i seen his work, and I'm like, man he's kind of rangey. His length. And his gamey-ness. I knew he could be a problem, and in the beginning of the fight he did give Floyd problems."
"We seen him(Conor) draining, and we knew just to push the button. I thought Conor fought a VERY GOOD fight. Much better then I kinda expected. But i was kinda thinking both ways about the fight"
MYTH DEBUNKED....cough cough @D'z too
Those closest to Floyd, who were apart of his training, apart of the fight, and apart of the gameplan, themselves all said that they knew Conor was going to be a problem, that Conor put up a great performance, and that Floyd had to fight hard to overcome/adjust/start pushing Conor's buttons etc
There's a reason why it's only MMA fans who know nothing about boxing who are the ones always discrediting Conor's performance against Floyd and making excuses for Floyd
Yet Floyd's own team gives Conor credit
Yet it's the actual boxing community - those who actually know boxing, who are always praising Conor's boxing skill and his performance against Floyd
Thoughts @That209 my brother?
There's a much much better chance that Conor out grappled Khabib before knocking him out
conndor fans >>>> jon "ducking hw" jones
Separate names with a comma.