Conor’s game plan to mentally defeating Khabib.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F811259%2Ffcce56fa-1948-4a82-b917-0b004ee56084.jpg

i am a long time Khabib fan but I can't ever count out Conor. He is a master at getting under his opponent's skin and making them fight emotional.

LOL, sure whatever you say...

giphy.gif

Trash talk nowadays is more complicated than that.

If you nooblets think for a secondConors dolly incident wasn’t part of the master plan, you are kidding yourself.

Facts:

Conor’s mind games > Floyd’s
You are the living proof that it works on idiots like yourself. Conor doesn't play mind games on his opponents as much as he does on his nutthuggers. And even they are poor, they spend their money to make him rich. LOL, idiots

You are the living proof that it works on idiots like yourself. Conor doesn't play mind games on his opponents as much as he does on his nutthuggers. And even they are poor, they spend their money to make him rich. LOL, idiots

When I think of Conor, I think of fun times watching him fight and more interesting fights ahead.

When you think of him, you cry and pout cause you can never achieve anything close to what he’s done.

War Conor!

This isn't young hungry Conor that was making Aldo rage out. He will keep doing his usual Money Mayweather imitation and shout things like "fook you", "I'll bounce your head off the canvas" and lots of random yelling. Conor hasn't been a good shit talker since the Aldo fight

He owned Mayweather pretty badly at the Toronto presser when called him illiterate. Other than that, I agree that it's been a pretty stale gimmick.

When I think of Conor, I think of fun times watching him fight and more interesting fights ahead.

When you think of him, you cry and pout cause you can never achieve anything close to what he’s done.

War Conor!
Well, you are wrong. 1) I like to watch him fight. 2) I don't wish him to loose to Khabib. I want the better fighter to win although I think Khabib will win.. 3) I'm doing quite well myself and I wish for everybody to do too. 4) I sure don't cry because of somebody else achievements. I'm happy for everybody. What about you?

Well, you are wrong. 1) I like to watch him fight. 2) I don't wish him to loose to Khabib. I want the better fighter to win although I think Khabib will win.. 3) I'm doing quite well myself and I wish for everybody to do too. 4) I sure don't cry because of somebody else achievements. I'm happy for everybody. What about you?

Why so hateful then?

Came out of nowhere to insult a random guy on the Internet.

Doesn’t make you seem too happy to be honest my man.

Khabib doesn't strike me as the type to buy into any such drama.

I don't know, man. Khabib seems like the extremely prideful type. If you hit them where their pride is, they don't like it.

No, he should not bring nationalities or religion into this game BUT he should definitely bring in homosexuality!

those caucasus guys are really allergic to gays and one of the worst insults is if you question their manliness and
call them gay, then they get outrageous!!! Guys will stab you there immediately just for calling them
gay, its like worse than insulting their mother (almost).

but the even better part is that they give you SO F***ING much attack surface for such accusations
as you will NEVER see them with woman but only in groups of men. they will then also occasionally
just start to wrestle while they hang out, hug each other, give each other massages etc. Just follow
one of them on insta an you will see that this is true, always just bunch of guys, hanging out half
nacked, hugging each other, once in a while some of them start to wrestle, others watch ans lought,
then they all start jumping each other, loughing, afterwards giving each other massages... its like
they are offering him their weakest point on a silver plate... Coner should just take it and use it
against them!

if anything will break through Khabibs reserve, it will be the gay factor!

Last edited:
Big difference here between this fight and Aldo IMHO, in that case you had the entire UFC hype machine behind Conor trashing his opponent, probably won't be the case this time.

I do wonder how Khabib will do with Conor's schtick. Aldo was always very cool and calculated. He went from laughing and acting dumb to standing outside the room saying he wanted to kill Conor. And Aldo couldn't even understand English!
I think Khabib will be cool at first but knowing Conor, I think he will get under his skin eventually

The last time Conor took a shot at mental warfare he got whooped by a 40 year old who rolled off the couch after a couple of years of retirement.

ht and Aldo IMHO, in that case you had the entire UFC hype machine behind Conor trashing his opponent, probably won't be the case this time.

How so? The UFC will get behind their cash cow. Don't think Khabib's proved he can move the PPV needle. UFC brass will be praying Conor wins. Conor vs GSP, provided Conor beats Khabib, would be without question the biggest PPV ever.

How so? The UFC will get behind their cash cow. Don't think Khabib's proved he can move the PPV needle. UFC brass will be praying Conor wins. Conor vs GSP, provided Conor beats Khabib, would be without question the biggest PPV ever.

The UFC's relationship with Conor isn't nearly as good now as it was when he fought Aldo, each match seems likely to be a strungle to set up and likely with a lower profit margin than normal.

The mental weakness of Conor will be shown here. He HAS to mentally weaken Khabib in order to win a fight. Khabib knows this I'm sure.

So did Nate Diaz and Mayweather. Both stopped him being themselves giving zero fucks.

Before them, Chad Mendes and Max Holloway made him at least look human...... There is a definite correlation between the guys that he gets genuinely upset and those who resolve to simply fight the man......

The man is very beatable. The persona is not

Last edited:
No, he should not bring nationalities or religion into this game BUT he should definitely bring in homosexuality!

I don't think he'll bring up homosexuality but I do think McGregor will do something 'noble' and attack the lack of women / female invisibility in Khabib's culture. You never see a woman. He can attack the culture without looking like a dick. Attacking religion would be too dangerous and vile IMO.

Why so hateful then?

Came out of nowhere to insult a random guy on the Internet.

Doesn’t make you seem too happy to be honest my man.
I'm not hateful. But, I shouldn't call you an idiot. It was wrong on my part. The thing is that after all these years reading from Conor's nutthuggers how he would be the greatest boxer if he did boxing, how he would change and shock the boxing world, how he would KO Mayweather in first round, how he would KO any HW in MMA, outgrappling Khabib...etc., things like that is why MMA fans can't stand his fans. Calling his mind games bigger than Floyd's? Common man... My apology anyway.

I think Conor's tactic will be to put doubt into Khabib's head. Khabib's striking is good but seems reckless and no where near Conor's level. Conor will emphasize this fact and perhaps put some doubt into Khabib's head.

Back