Conor’s arms look so small!!!

ej6x0CJ.jpg

Meth Conor

Pic doesn't upload, this is a worse failure of a thread than your sheep like mentality thread where you were condemning Dana for allowing people to live life normally again. Fail.

Wow I didn’t realize that I got into your head sooo damn easily without even trying. Lmao what a weak mind you have my friend. If you need professional help tell me and I may find something for you

This is equal to the “Conor looks jacked” threads, he looks the same as he always does lol

He’s typically in good shape all year round

Nooo, his arms usually look way bigger than this. Looks like he lost at least 2 cm of circunference in biceps

He would be wise to lose 6-8 lbs of muscle mass. Too focused on having muscles & not focused enough on having endurance.

Bob Sapp probably had the biggest muscular arms in MMA but it didn't stop him from getting his hinny whooped. In fact Sapp perfected the "pre death Fetal position"

Despite how much he postures he's not really a big guy. Silly thread.

I'm surprised he wasn't ragdolled by Khabib the way RDA and Trujillo were. I'm much bigger than him and rarely work out.

Wow I didn’t realize that I got into your head sooo damn easily without even trying. Lmao what a weak mind you have my friend. If you need professional help tell me and I may find something for you
Nothing will ever be as weak as your thread ideas bro. Give it a rest, leave thread making for those more knowledgable about mma and life in general than you :)

That’s probably a good thing. Back when Conor was starching people he was skinny af. Leaning out is probably a good thing.

Because you suck at making threads, you should probably stop doing it. Forever.

I am the king of the threads and I own this motherfucking place, just like I own your account so be polite before I ban you for good you goofball

Nothing will ever be as weak as your thread ideas bro. Give it a rest, leave thread making for those more knowledgable about mma and life in general than you :)

Silence! My threads are the best in the whole forum. Not my fault that your peabrain is not capable of realizing that.

His biceps are huge compared to Khabib's lmfao

18142570-7434271-image-a-8_1567756221354.jpg

5d7219ba85f54045d15cabd9.png

And Khabib is still like the strongest LW ever

Having a nice bicep peak doesn't mean shit in combat

Back