Conor’s 155 Power/Dustin’s Chin

@FlowchartRog um no you have to get used to knocking guys out in gloves. The more padding the more difficult it is plus it’s easier for defense to have huge gloves.

Name another power puncher that knocked Floyd out? Oh wait no one has idiot, he’s got an iron chin and amazing defense.

<YeahOKJen>

"da left hand"

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif
care to elaborate what your point or reasoning actually is with this gif?

I find the anti Conor crowd absolutely fascinating.

he didnt knock out one of the best, undefeated, defensive GOD boxers of all time, therefor...... he has no power? no left hand?

What are you specifically trying to say posting this gif? other than HRRRRR REEEEEEEEEE CONRAD BAD?

Yeah no shit, which is why you need to be a proper elite puncher to be a KO artist in boxing.

Floyd said Pacquiao hits much harder than Conor, Pacquiao who is 5'5 and started his career at 106 pounds.

Conor is not an elite puncher, simple as that. He has KOs over enraged manlets with no chins or defense basically.

Van Heerden also his power is nothing special at all, and Canelo hits much, much harder.

ohhhh, ok, gotchya. "Conrad, a professional MMA fighter that trains in all aspects of human combat, doesn't punch as hard as the elite of elite boxers, who only punch."

fascinating hot take

Pretty sure Eddie was out on his feet after one good shot, he had a chin though and still got knocked out.

He finished Cerrone before he could land a KO punch.

The only guy he fought that he didn’t KO was Khabib and it’s not like he landed a crisp clean shot on him
Do you know what a KO is, and what a TKO is pal-o??

@FlowchartRog Yeah because since he couldn’t knock out the GOAT boxer in his sport with 6 ounce gloves that means he doesn’t have power lmao. We’ve literally seen his power in all of his fights, it’s nothing to even debate.

Even in the Floyd fight he didn’t get a good power shot other than the uppercut. It’s harder to knock out guys in thicker gloves unless your used to it.
Also harder to knock out guys when you can't actually even hit em in over 25 minutes of action! And those sloppy punches weren't knocking anyone out in a ring..

The shot that got Dustin in the 1st fight was a grazing blow across the back of the head. It honestly didn't look like much but it obviously did the job. Reminded me a little if Cain vs JDS 1.

@Wand claude van-damme you can still be knocked out from a tko just not out cold
Hahaha What the hell?? Did you read that shit to yourself before you hit send?? Becuase you probably should've. You sound stupid.
Like I said do you know what the difference is between a KO and TKO?? You know how they put method of victory after the fight is done?

@Wand claude van-damme jones knocked out DC and it was considered a TKO same with Weidman/Munoz. A KO is only leaving someone stiff
Bro you just said 5 seconds ago that Conor puts people stiff out so "they don't fuckin move", you just said that. If so then why isn't Conor's record filled with KO's? You are a real dumb person I ain't gonna lie

@FlowchartRog you do realize boxers only focus on punching and power right? It takes time to knock people out in gloves.

If Dustin relies on his chin holding up and fights Conor the same way he did hooker, Gaethje, Alvarez then he'll lose. Conor won't sit in the pocket and trade shots and he'll more technically sound than Dustin

care to elaborate what your point or reasoning actually is with this gif?

I find the anti Conor crowd absolutely fascinating.

he didnt knock out one of the best, undefeated, defensive GOD boxers of all time, therefor...... he has no power? no left hand?

What are you specifically trying to say posting this gif? other than HRRRRR REEEEEEEEEE CONRAD BAD?

ohhhh, ok, gotchya. "Conrad, a professional MMA fighter that trains in all aspects of human combat, doesn't punch as hard as the elite of elite boxers, who only punch."

fascinating hot take

The key thing here is the Conor nuthuggers seem to think "da left hand" is the hardest punch in the history of the universe.

The reality is has has decent power, even by MMA standards nothing special. Gaethje and Poirier hit at least as hard, both got Kebab's attention more than Conor. That's several in his own division.

People act like he's Ngannou, literally, but his success is mainly based on his reach, accuracy, good boxing skill by MMA standards, and his excellent ability to wind up manlets.

I thought Masvidal knocked down Nate Diaz a few times in their fight or am I remembering it wrong

Nate went down after getting elbowed and kicked in the face to escape from hits. They weren't knockdowns and they weren't registered as knockdowns on official stats.

@FlowchartRog you do realize boxers only focus on punching and power right? It takes time to knock people out in gloves.
You realize you need to stop trying to act like you know what you're saying? Boxers focus on footwork, cardio, defense, nutrition..
You think boxers are just chilling in freezers punching pieces of meat as hard as they can all day like Rocky??

@FlowchartRog Aldo and the rest were still knocked out just not stiff. Even before the ufc he was knocking out guys stiff

Back