Connor winning will prove the luck of the Leprachauns

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Aint no way luck can strike twice in a row. If it dose that means Connor has some Lucky leprachaun guarding him and watching over him and the gold pot beyond the rainbow when he demands to get paid 30 million per fight.

The Aldo KO was the result of timing and precision, not luck.

Aint no way luck can strike twice in a row. If it dose that means Connor has some Lucky leprachaun guarding him and watching over him and the gold pot beyond the rainbow when he demands to get paid 30 million per fight.

You're totally right. "No way luck can strike twice in a row" - so if Conor beats RDA, then the Aldo KO cannot be classed as luck. Good man.

who's connor?
trash thread
this is ts right now
giphy.gif

who's connor?
trash thread
this is ts right now
giphy.gif

Hey man some people like the TS were born with dyslexia it's congenial and nothing to laugh at don't be so mean. My sister has dyslexia you have to slap her twice to make her listen to you.

Hey man some people like the TS were born with dyslexia it's congenial and nothing to laugh at don't be so mean. My sister has dyslexia you have to slap her twice to make her listen to you.
just choked trying to drink water reading this. well played

You're right. So if he does beat RDA, I guess we're going to have to respect his skill.
I can admit that I was skeptical all the way up to the Mendes fight. Maybe I was still at least a little skeptical going into the Aldo fight but at this point, the guy has done everything he said he was going to. If he says he's knocking out RDA well than ok, I have no reason to not trust him.

Wow what a bitch post by you. Your sister is twice the man you are. I would not be surprised you wear the panties in the family.

No such thing as luck you might the right decisions you have "good luck" you make poor decisions and you have "bad luck" and Conor himself has called people who believe in lucky punches,luck,flukes,etc are excuse makers and Conor himself said that.

Yeah, well we don't care what you think. You're just a little pissy bitch, TS.

aFZRtrz.gif

Awesome gif dude. That aside youre a fucking parrot dude. One question though how does Connor's ass smell like? You've been up there long enough to sniff what it smells like.

No such thing as luck you might the right decisions you have "good luck" you make poor decisions and you have "bad luck" and Conor himself has called people who believe in lucky punches,luck,flukes,etc are excuse makers and Conor himself said that.

Not everything Connor says is the gospel, believe it or not, thats what my pops says.

Back