Connor Vs Dustin, Suspect?

does op have a blog or something that i can subscribe to

Hq0XDsx.gif

This angle shows it best.. You can actually tell this was enough to drop someone by this GIF.

People don't realize how heavy Conor's hands are. I always reference the. Holloway fight. Holloway is a really tough kid. As soon as he felt that power, he wilted. He looked legitimately scared in that fight. Holloway was grimacing to feints.

Yea this.. Very powerful.. Almost unrealistically powerful.

Nobody at FW or LW have the power that Conor has. He has more power than many WW's and MW's.

Nobody at FW or LW have the power that Conor has. He has more power than many WW's and MW's.

He be up there with WW for sure.. Not to sure about MW but wouldn't surprise me.. At least when hes back at his natural LW he will be hitting like a WW for sure.

But you try tell these guys that, go on.. Good luck ..

He be up there with WW for sure.. Not to sure about MW but wouldn't surprise me.. At least when hes back at his natural LW he will be hitting like a WW for sure.

But you try tell these guys that, go on.. Good luck ..

I'd love to know the science behind it. I mean the skull of a 170lb male [Cutting to 145lb] can't be too different to that of a 210lb male [Cutting to 185lb].

If Conor is dropping people with one punch at 145lb you would have to think he would have the capacity to do so to WW's & MW's [If a strike landed of course].

Also: To the trolls - I'm not saying he beats WW's. Just that he has that kind of power.

As with the Jordan/Cannonier fight, it was a back of the head shot and it does not take that hard of a shot to the back of the head to put you down.

With that said, it's a not a shot worthy of a penalty since it isn't the person throwing the strikes fault at all.

Nah. Dustin has shown to be quite hittable in the UFC, it's not surprising that a talented striker with power would finally end his night. Good win for McGregor though for sure.

Here it is from another angle

hXzpi.gif

true the kick might have helped drop him.

But again the GNP is weak, it just doesn't look like he was out or that he got hit with anything that hard.

How does the GNP look week? He slams his fist into Poiriers jaw and it bounces Dustins head off the mat

I'd love to know the science behind it. I mean the skull of a 170lb male [Cutting to 145lb] can't be too different to that of a 210lb male [Cutting to 185lb].

If Conor is dropping people with one punch at 145lb you would have to think he would have the capacity to do so to WW's & MW's [If a strike landed of course].

Also: To the trolls - I'm not saying he beats WW's. Just that he has that kind of power.

Obviously everyone has different power levels etc. But i believe any weight can pretty much drop any weight with a well timed, well placed strike. Given, it gets a little trickier at pro athlete level...

Yeah. Suspect punch behind the ear that rocked him by an equally suspect punch earlier that rocked him. Dustin ducking his head means nothing! Suspect!

All I have to say is "takes a knee on every fight" and "gust of wind".

Guess he was right huh?

Can't wait for Aldo to derail this hype train

How does the GNP look week? He slams his fist into Poiriers jaw and it bounces Dustins head off the mat

Seriously right? Conor was punching straight down and smashing his fist across Dustin's face over and over I don't even know how that would look weak.

Connor has a different type of power than most MMA fighters.

People don't realize how heavy Conor's hands are. I always reference the. Holloway fight. Holloway is a really tough kid. As soon as he felt that power, he wilted. He looked legitimately scared in that fight. Holloway was grimacing to feints.

7584376.jpg

Holloway.png

^^^yup

To suggest that fight was suspect is seriously reaching, you can see his legs go funny before he goes down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back