Connor Vs Dustin, Suspect?

Well that is literally the last punch in the flurry. and if you recall the OP states that was the only one that had anything behind it.

The point is that the gif shows Dustin was out of it. Conor was connecting, regardless of whether the punches from an angle looked to have glanced or not. The stoppage was legit, not suspicious.

The point is that the gif shows Dustin was out of it. Conor was connecting, regardless of whether the punches from an angle looked to have glanced or not. The stoppage was legit, not suspicious.

Its easy to pretend to be asleep, but if that's all it takes....

Oh he is out! that other Punch must have connected.

What if that where partially true. But Dustin declined and then went public with said request. Sure he might be in physical danger if he did that, but still it would completely kill the UFC. Even the NFL, NBA, Barclays Premier League or La Liga would completely die if fans found out it was fake and or fixed.

Its easy to pretend to be asleep, but if that's all it takes....

Oh he is out! that other Punch must have connected.

456280562.jpg

its not like he was out cold after the first shot, he just lost his balance and conor finished him with some intense GnP

Blows behind the ear or back of the head do strange things. I've dropped a few people when I only had 80% hand wraps due to connecting back their accidentally.

its not like he was out cold after the first shot, he just lost his balance and conor finished him with some intense GnP

re-watch that GnP, its not as intense as you think.

1 glancing hammerfist and one punch connect. that is it!

I just rewatched Connor's knockout of Dustin Poirier,

http://www.sherdog.com/blog/Free-Full-UFC-Fight-Video-Watch-Conor-McGregor-Finish-Dustin-Poirier-at-UFC-178-79925

Is it just me or did that glancing blow (the one that dropped him) look incredibly light? it almost looks as if it bounces of his shoulder from one angle.

Also when you watch the slow-mo, even the follow up hammerfists appear to be glancing or miss altogether. only the last punch thrown on the ground actually looks like it connects with anything behind it.

To me it looks suspect. ive never known Poirier to have a glass chin, or was he hurt before the final flurry from Connor? :icon_arro:confused:

you should be banned

re-watch that GnP, its not as intense as you think.

1 glancing hammerfist and one punch connect. that is it!

Considering you have avoided every one of my posts with evidence to the contrary you must agree without question. Case closed. Edit thread.

The UFC makes some dumb moves but this is ridiculous. Plenty of glancing blows can flash you depending on how they hit. Only truly inexperienced martial artists (or even just fight fans, for that matter) haven't seen or experienced this before. Sometimes it pinches your neck just right if you take a glancing blow to the top of the head, sometimes a glancing shot right behind the ear can make you feel a little 'at sea'. These allegations are silly. Stuff happens, people get caught, Conner is both very good and perhaps a little bit lucky. Whatever, right?

true the kick might have helped drop him.

But again the GNP is weak, it just doesn't look like he was out or that he got hit with anything that hard.

The previous kick, and left hooks/straights hurt him badly before the KO...

Dustin P literally has zero chin. He has been rocked in his past 2 prior fights badly and close to being finished, someone was going to get the job done eventually.

Jonathan Brookins rocked him too

The UFC makes some dumb moves but this is ridiculous. Plenty of glancing blows can flash you depending on how they hit. Only truly inexperienced martial artists (or even just fight fans, for that matter) haven't seen or experienced this before. Sometimes it pinches your neck just right if you take a glancing blow to the top of the head, sometimes a glancing shot right behind the ear can make you feel a little 'at sea'. These allegations are silly. Stuff happens, people get caught, Conner is both very good and perhaps a little bit lucky. Whatever, right?

I guess so. Glancing blows FTW.

With the way the UFC has been looking the past few days, I wouldn't be surprised if it was fixed.

Back