CONNOR VS CERRONE catchweight

silvasurfer5253

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Let's say these two blokes hook up at 160, who do you see winning ?

I see Mcnasty breaking the Don early, or often (a la Diaz), and taking the victory.

Thoughts?

I feel like it's all a bout the mental in this fight. Cerrone seems to crumble, under pressure, where as Connor seemes to thrive.

I love it when Connor is misspelled like that. It annoys his nuthuggers so badly.

cerone gets kick in the liver....and its all over!

Conor by anything.

Would be so funny because Cerrone who is a striker would turn in a panic wrestler after the first body shot.

Came in expecting Conor fanboy. You seem alright though TS so I'll answer normal. I think it would come down to two things: could Cowboy use his kicks to keep Conor on the outside or can he turn it into a bbj fight. He wins if he can do either. If it become a striking fight with mainly hands he loses.

Came in expecting Conor fanboy. You seem alright though TS so I'll answer normal. I think it would come down to two things: could Cowboy use his kicks to keep Conor on the outside or can he turn it into a bbj fight. He wins if he can do either. If it become a striking fight with mainly hands he loses.

No fanboy, homie. Love his game though. Tru talk, Connor would be making 10 and 10, if he wasn't yapping. I can like your prediction, the size difference could really play out that way.

Conor by anything.

Would be so funny because Cerrone who is a striker would turn in a panic wrestler after the first body shot.
lol, noob. Cowboy has 15 finishes by submission.

Honestly, in a 5 round fight, hard to see the Don not taking it. Real Talk!

Conor by anything.

Just saw him turned to a panic wrestler against the brazilian cowboy, fortunately for him he got the sub cause he was getting beat on the feet.

Back