Rumored Connor to fight Pacquiao after he fights Poirier

I don’t mind Pacquiao taking a gimme at his age. I just won’t watch this farce.

I don’t mind Pacquiao taking a gimme at his age. I just won’t watch this farce.
I’d probably watch it assuming that there isn’t anything better on and I didn’t have to pay for it.

He should forget about Boxing and focus on MMA because this is where he is good at

so he is fighting dustin to get interest in the boxing match?
IDK what is going on in Conor head he should be focused on MMA rather than Boxing because both of them are very different sports

why is it "never" happening?

Dana said he's fine with it, Conor wants it, Manny wants it. Would be incredibly stupid for them to pass up on another $200mm event.

It won’t make the same money though.

The May\Conor fight was mostly purchased by casuals that thought landing a punch has as much to do with luck as it does skill.

I suppose there are some who weren’t convinced by the last go around, because Mayweather decided to make it entertaining instead of trying. I guess he was afraid of fans feeling cheated. Regardless, the novelty is gone and most know how it’s going to end.

Mgregor is the much bigger name than Crawford or Spence even combined. manny has 1 fight left. He’s proven plenty over the years. A an

the Interest would be Conor sells more fights than any other prize fighter. And manny is almost on par with that.

Conor went 10
Rounds with mayweather. What did you expect mgregor to get. Ko in 2 rounds and going landing more punches against Floyd and that’s a failure to a guy in his first boxing match?

bith guys want the fight as they will make more in this than they could for a dozen. All of those are reasons this fight will happen.
Yes he is gonna get koed very early unless pac decides to make it a pure showcase fight. Mayweather was obviously not training very hard and was legit retired for 2 years. Pacquiao is a puncher and still active. A world champion actually, with a very aggressive style. Being a fan of Conor, i hope he reconsiders this stupid idea.

The May\Conor fight was mostly purchased by casuals that thought landing a punch has as much to do with luck as it does skill.

I suppose there are some who weren’t convinced by the last go around, because Mayweather decided to make it entertaining instead of trying. I guess he was afraid of fans feeling cheated. Regardless, the novelty is gone and most know how it’s going to end.

right, last time 300mm, even if it does 150mm, it's a massive event. They'll get it done if they both want it.

Don't care.
I'll watch the highlights the next day if it happens, same with this Floyd Mayweather and Mike tyson shit.

Itll do 2.1m-3.2m ppvs.
I'd bet 2.3m if I had to pick a number

If he shows well against Poirier people will likely be willing to buy into the nonsense hype again.
I was about to bring up is Poirier any good?
Because if Conor loses, than I think that ends the Pacquiao sweepstakes for him.

I was about to bring up is Poirier any good?
Because if Conor loses, than I think that ends the Pacquiao sweepstakes for him.

He's gotten way better from when him and McGregor first fought. He's a very good striker by MMA standards. He's still not great defensively and isn't the fastest starter, so McGregor could stop him early again, but if Poirier can settle in, he's got a better lead hand (both are southpaws) and better stamina than McGregor. There's a real possibility McGregor will lose.

Makes sense, considering Pacquiao hasn't committed to fighting anyone yet.

Mikey Garcia and Spence are possible fights for Manny at this point, but it would be foolish on him to pass the McGregor fighting in favor of tougher opponents.

Back