Connor McGregor The Cleanest Fighter In The World! (DurianRider)

DurianRider just constantly makes me want to go on an anti vegan rant. Some im going to.. Also he looks emaciated to me. And he is a douche mcnoosh.

Being a vegan is an EXPERIMENT. To see what a natural human diet would be you would have to look at tribes of people who live off the land and have been doing so forever. Including the tribes that have had very little contact with the outside world. Every Single known group of humans eats animal products. There is not a single group of people on this earth that are vegan or vegetarian. Now they may consume different types of meats and animal products or prepare them differently but they ALL consume some sort of meat, eggs, milk, etc........ There is something about consuming animal products that contributed to us becoming the most intelligent creature on earth. And vegans always tell us to look at the chimps and gorillas and what not. They have different digestive tracts... And you know what chimps eat fricking meat. They hunt small monkeys, kill them and eat them. Numerous videos on youtube show them hunting colobus monkeys and eating them. They also feast on bugs and honey when they can get it.

If you are a vegan for your own personal reasons thats great. Power to you. But claiming that is healthier for you is absolute bull.
We may not need as much meat as we consume and we should optimally be consuming grass fed, free range, healthy animals
and animal products.. but veganism again is just a frickin experiment

End Rant
to summarize
others have done it so we should too. oh yeah animals do it.

great post mate

every
to summarize
others have done it so we should too. oh yeah animals do it.

great post mate

i didnt say others. I said every single group of human beings on earth.
Which I have met all of them because Im the Earth GOAT

This guy sounds like he has been snorting Stevia with Dan Quinn.

I've never heard of someone talk about being "on the gas" before.

I think he's a bit paranoid but I find the topic pretty funny and I'm genuinely pretty suspicious of Connor.

This guy sounds like he has been snorting Stevia with Dan Quinn.

DurianRider just constantly makes me want to go on an anti vegan rant. Some im going to.. Also he looks emaciated to me. And he is a douche mcnoosh.

Being a vegan is an EXPERIMENT. To see what a natural human diet would be you would have to look at tribes of people who live off the land and have been doing so forever. Including the tribes that have had very little contact with the outside world. Every Single known group of humans eats animal products. There is not a single group of people on this earth that are vegan or vegetarian. Now they may consume different types of meats and animal products or prepare them differently but they ALL consume some sort of meat, eggs, milk, etc........ There is something about consuming animal products that contributed to us becoming the most intelligent creature on earth. And vegans always tell us to look at the chimps and gorillas and what not. They have different digestive tracts... And you know what chimps eat fricking meat. They hunt small monkeys, kill them and eat them. Numerous videos on youtube show them hunting colobus monkeys and eating them. They also feast on bugs and honey when they can get it.

If you are a vegan for your own personal reasons thats great. Power to you. But claiming that is healthier for you is absolute bull.
We may not need as much meat as we consume and we should optimally be consuming grass fed, free range, healthy animals
and animal products.. but veganism again is just a frickin experiment

End Rant

I hate it when people argue about the past as if it’s a roadmap for the optimal diet. There’s no voodoo benefits to meat consumption that result in superior health. On the contrary, if you look at the blue zones and the majority of scientific research, animal consumption is always linked to increased mortality and decreased health outcomes across the board. And your notion that there are zero indigenous populations, which is what I’m assuming you mean when you say “group of people,” that consume no animal products is false. There are indigenous groups on this continent that ate plant-based diets, numerous ones in Asia, and religious groups like Buddhists and Jains who abstained from animal products, all of whom had better health outcomes than their animal-eating counterparts.

If history has taught us anything it’s that humans can survive on a WIDE variety of diets; veganism being just one of them. It would be reductionist to the extreme to look at what old populations ate and say that is the goal unless you are truly going to limit yourself to the foods available in your immediate area with zero preparation available, save your teeth and some primitive tools. If early humans had access to twinkles, fuck yeah they would eat them. Doesn’t mean that’s the healthiest option.

I hate it when people argue about the past as if it’s a roadmap for the optimal diet. There’s no voodoo benefits to meat consumption that result in superior health. On the contrary, if you look at the blue zones and the majority of scientific research, animal consumption is always linked to increased mortality and decreased health outcomes across the board. And your notion that there are zero indigenous populations, which is what I’m assuming you mean when you say “group of people,” that consume no animal products is false. There are indigenous groups on this continent that ate plant-based diets, numerous ones in Asia, and religious groups like Buddhists and Jains who abstained from animal products, all of whom had better health outcomes than their animal-eating counterparts.

If history has taught us anything it’s that humans can survive on a WIDE variety of diets; veganism being just one of them. It would be reductionist to the extreme to look at what old populations ate and say that is the goal unless you are truly going to limit yourself to the foods available in your immediate area with zero preparation available, save your teeth and some primitive tools. If early humans had access to twinkles, fuck yeah they would eat them. Doesn’t mean that’s the healthiest option.

There is no indigeneous group of people ever known that didnt consume animal products. The may have consumed a plant based diet but it still included meat. Show me any evidence other wise. We today eat too much meat much of it is bad quality meat. And everyone of the blue zones consumes animal products they just consumed less. Ikaria consumed alot of goat meat but it wasnt a daily or even weekly event. EVERY blue zone consumes meat. EVERY indigenous tribe consumed/consumes meat

http://www.ancestral-nutrition.com/the-plant-based-culture-myth-and-work-of-weston-a-price/

"There's no money in it." Pretty sure the UFC has made around a hundred millionaires out of fighters, and Conor is making like 20 million per fight.

I am pretty sure its 20 million per fight
anthony_crispino_second_hand_news_guy_snl_weekend_update.jpg

There is no indigeneous group of people ever known that didnt consume animal products. The may have consumed a plant based diet but it still included meat. Show me any evidence other wise. We today eat too much meat much of it is bad quality meat. And everyone of the blue zones consumes animal products they just consumed less. Ikaria consumed alot of goat meat but it wasnt a daily or even weekly event. EVERY blue zone consumes meat. EVERY indigenous tribe consumed/consumes meat

http://www.ancestral-nutrition.com/the-plant-based-culture-myth-and-work-of-weston-a-price/

FYI: 35% of the Seventh Day Adventists described in Blue Zones are vegetarian/vegan. I already pointed out the specific cultures in my previous post. And you failed to address pretty much everything else I said and chose to look through the Weston A. Price, a fucking dentist I might add, lens view of history. You just quoted a blog as evidence. I think it’s time for me to leave the stage now.

The UFC does not pay Conor 20 million to fight, is there a link for this statistic?

I just can't believe it's true.

Back