Connor McGregor The Cleanest Fighter In The World! (DurianRider)

Alright.

1. Are you being paid to promote this twat? This is the second thread you've posted in about him.
2. Why the fuck does he have half a goatee?

Alright.

1. Are you being paid to promote this twat? This is the second thread you've posted in about him.

1.No

2. He shaved half of his hair off for whatever reason.

Why do videos of this guy keep popping up here?

I find him annoying..

Seriously, this dude should be on the inside of a psych ward, the dude has some problems.

giphy.gif

This guy is the phrase cringe worthy in human form. It pains me to listen to him babble on as if he is funny or thought provoking.

DurianRider just constantly makes me want to go on an anti vegan rant. Some im going to.. Also he looks emaciated to me. And he is a douche mcnoosh.

Being a vegan is an EXPERIMENT. To see what a natural human diet would be you would have to look at tribes of people who live off the land and have been doing so forever. Including the tribes that have had very little contact with the outside world. Every Single known group of humans eats animal products. There is not a single group of people on this earth that are vegan or vegetarian. Now they may consume different types of meats and animal products or prepare them differently but they ALL consume some sort of meat, eggs, milk, etc........ There is something about consuming animal products that contributed to us becoming the most intelligent creature on earth. And vegans always tell us to look at the chimps and gorillas and what not. They have different digestive tracts... And you know what chimps eat fricking meat. They hunt small monkeys, kill them and eat them. Numerous videos on youtube show them hunting colobus monkeys and eating them. They also feast on bugs and honey when they can get it.

If you are a vegan for your own personal reasons thats great. Power to you. But claiming that is healthier for you is absolute bull.
We may not need as much meat as we consume and we should optimally be consuming grass fed, free range, healthy animals
and animal products.. but veganism again is just a frickin experiment

End Rant

Alright.

holy shit I didnt notice the half goatee, lost it man ROFL. Alright m8 m8 nah m8

Couldn't watch more than 20 seconds. Don't find watching mentally disabled people make fools of themselves funny.

Someone should help him with shaving. That half beard thing is full on bat shit.

DurianRider just constantly makes me want to go on an anti vegan rant. Some im going to.. Also he looks emaciated to me. And he is a douche mcnoosh.

Being a vegan is an EXPERIMENT. To see what a natural human diet would be you would have to look at tribes of people who live off the land and have been doing so forever. Including the tribes that have had very little contact with the outside world. Every Single known group of humans eats animal products. There is not a single group of people on this earth that are vegan or vegetarian. Now they may consume different types of meats and animal products or prepare them differently but they ALL consume some sort of meat, eggs, milk, etc........ There is something about consuming animal products that contributed to us becoming the most intelligent creature on earth. And vegans always tell us to look at the chimps and gorillas and what not. They have different digestive tracts... And you know what chimps eat fricking meat. They hunt small monkeys, kill them and eat them. Numerous videos on youtube show them hunting colobus monkeys and eating them. They also feast on bugs and honey when they can get it.

If you are a vegan for your own personal reasons thats great. Power to you. But claiming that is healthier for you is absolute bull.
We may not need as much meat as we consume and we should optimally be consuming grass fed, free range, healthy animals
and animal products.. but veganism again is just a frickin experiment

End Rant

tl;dr

GO VEGAN!!!!!!

"There's no money in it." Pretty sure the UFC has made around a hundred millionaires out of fighters, and Conor is making like 20 million per fight.

Back