Connor McGregor on Frankie Edgar and more...

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

Connor McGregor respect's Frankie Edgar, and would be interested in the match up. He goes on to say that he really respects Frankie, because he fights with a lot of heart, and believes he is a natural 125 lber! (1:17)

Discuss.

Ah, good, I thought he was gonna disrespect Frankie. Good to see I can continue supporting the GOAT.

I thought he was a Bantamweight, Conor?

Lol dude is growing on me though.

Frankie could make 135 but no way in hell he makes 125. Where the hell does that come from. Dude walks around at 160.

I don't pay for TV so I never see these shows. I have a question. What in the good hell is Kenny Florian going for with that look? He looks awful. It's.....bizarre. Almost androgynous from the neck up. WTF?

Frankie could make 135 but no way in hell he makes 125. Where the hell does that come from. Dude walks around at 160.

Do you realize where most cut from? Hell, Tibau can cut 20lb in ONE DAY; walks around at 190 and fights lightweight {155}

Yea, definitely said 135 in a typical irish accent so it sounds more like one turdy-five.

Yea, definitely said 135 in a typical irish accent so it sounds more like one turdy-five.

that's why Conor only uses 239 beans in his Irish Stew.... because one more bean would make it TWO-FARTY!!

that's why Conor only uses 239 beans in his Irish Stew.... because one more bean would make it TWO-FARTY!!

88-o.gif

Frankie might be a chance to finish a fight if he fights Conor.

Nah, who am I kidding.

Back