Connor McGregor height Vs Dennis Siver

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
On Sherdog Conor's height is labeled at 5"8 and Siver's is 5"7. Looking at this picture those numbers seem to be incredibly off. Either Siver is taller than what it says or Conor is wearing lifts or high heels. Some serious number fudging.

20141117060916_5D3_8869.JPG

Conor's 5'9 from everything I've read.

I bet Siver is 5'6-5'7, but with terrible posture.

Conor was standing straight up in that picture with heeled shoes on, and Dennis looks like he has bad posture

Conor's butt is all tight, like he's standing on tiptoe.

No homo.

If I had to make a wager I'd put Conor at above 5' 9 [something like 5' 9.5] and Siver is probably a bit shorter than 5' 7

It should be a known fact that the ufc has no idea how tall their fighters are.

If I had to make a wager I'd put Conor at above 5' 9 [something like 5' 9.5] and Siver is probably a bit shorter than 5' 7

Holloway is listed at 5'11 and he looked a tiny bit taller than Conor but not much. Manny Gamburyian is listed as 5'5 and he looked pretty much the same height as Siver.

I think this is going to look a bit like Cerrone/Alvarez in terms of the height disparity.

Holloway is listed at 5'11 and he looked a tiny bit taller than Conor but not much. Manny Gamburyian is listed as 5'5 and he looked pretty much the same height as Siver.

I think this is going to look a bit like Cerrone/Alvarez in terms of the height disparity.

Agree....I'd put Siver at 5'5"

Nam Phan said that Siver is definitely shorter than 5'7. Conor has stated he's 5 foot 9 (even though he's been listed at 5'11 in one of his fights). Conor is wearing oxfords with a big heel and is standing as tall as can be. Siver has a relaxed posture.

Nam Phan said that Siver is definitely shorter than 5'7. Conor has stated he's 5 foot 9 (even though he's been listed at 5'11 in one of his fights). Conor is wearing oxfords with a big heel and is standing as tall as can be. Siver has a relaxed posture.

Siver has a terrible posture, everything else is spot on.

guys do you have a link to pros picks for this UFC FN Boston?

Back