Connor Mcgreggor is Easy E and RDA is Ice Cube of the group

Jesus.
Is there some kind of contest to see who can start the dumbest Conor thread?
Could y'all just stop?

People are so gullible on this website...

Conor is Kanye. Makes outrageous statements gets a shitload of haters, but the haters still love the music

LOL you got it backwards. Ice Cube and the DOC wrote most the lyrics for all their music, the only guy in this fight with any rap is Conor

I dont even know what you on about buddy.

Easy E got AIDS and died.

Ice Cube ended up babysitting Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in the Jump Street movies, the latter ended up fucking his daughter and he got kidnapped by Jillian Bell's sexy ass.

Oh skill for skill O'shea kills Eric no doubt but neither of them are very good in the grand scheme of hip hop.

You're underrating Cube. He's underrated lyrically and very versatile as an MC. There's a reason he's been able to stay relevant through a 20+ year career and has a bunch of albums considered classics. Gangsta rap, political, Club/party shit, Cube has done it all and done it all well. Eazy wasn't much in the way of raw lyrical talent, but he was a pioneer of gangsta rap, even hip hop as a whole. In the grand scheme of things, he's left a much bigger impact than someone like DOOM.

Like Easy he is the pretender while my boy Icey wrote most of his songs (learned this in the movie straight out of Compaton). He is the real talent at LW. He will prove this come march fight night day.
Artist recognize' artist and RDA is going to paint his greatest creation using Connors blood and ground and Pound. He is going to kill it like my boy Icey killed it with "No vaseline" You can quote me on this.

what a shock that the whose alive is portrayed as someone better than the guy who died

Yes I was made aware of No Vaseline in the 90s when it was written, I've also heard 100 miles and running from N.W.A which is directed at Ice Cube. It was a good diss track and much better than his efforts against Cypress Hill or Common both of whom got the better of him in my opinion.

Nah he killed Cypress Hill on King of the Hill

In terms of who was real it would depend what you were referring to. Ice Cube was real as far as lyrical skill goes (although he wrote second hand accounts or straight fiction in some cases) Eazy-E was about as legit a hustler as you could get prior to rapping (an art form he never claimed proficiency in)

Ez was a real gangster, and that's what they were trying to sell.

As for the analogy TS is trying to make, it looks like he is about as new to gangster rap as he is mma.

So one guy is dead and the other helped write straight out of Compton? What do you think he will say. The other guy can't even defend himself and speak his piece.
Didn't he play Frank in hotel transylvania?

Myka 9 (from Freestyle Fellowship) wrote a lot of NWA lyrics back in the day and received no credit (he was a ghost writer).

No he didn't. He wrote for a group called Rappinstine that had songs on N.W.A and the Posse. And he did get credit, as M. Troy. He didn't write any N.W.A songs.

Like Easy he is the pretender while my boy Icey wrote most of his songs (learned this in the movie straight out of Compaton). He is the real talent at LW. He will prove this come march fight night day.
Artist recognize' artist and RDA is going to paint his greatest creation using Connors blood and ground and Pound. He is going to kill it like my boy Icey killed it with "No vaseline" You can quote me on this.

You are the Yoko Ono of Sherdog TS.

You are the Yoko Ono of Sherdog TS.

Aint no fucking way I am a little bitch bruh. I am more of the Suge Knight of Sherdog. Tough, hardcore and willing to stomp on anyone who are too ignorant for there own good, I also dont take shit from anyone.

Nah he killed Cypress Hill on King of the Hill
Yeah both are good. I prefer the Cypress Hill one but Westside Connection went hard on King Of The Hill. I find it quite amusing they left WC out of their diss though haha.

Mmm, I think you just wanted to say "Connor McGreggor" and rustle some jimmies.

You're underrating Cube. He's underrated lyrically and very versatile as an MC. There's a reason he's been able to stay relevant through a 20+ year career and has a bunch of albums considered classics. Gangsta rap, political, Club/party shit, Cube has done it all and done it all well. Eazy wasn't much in the way of raw lyrical talent, but he was a pioneer of gangsta rap, even hip hop as a whole. In the grand scheme of things, he's left a much bigger impact than someone like DOOM.
A bigger mainstream impact for sure but the influence of DOOM on this new generation is very evident, more so than Cube's influence. Neither Cube nor Eazy are pioneers of gangsta rap, Ice T, King Tee, Kool G Rap and BDP were all out before them they just didn't grab the mainstream's attention like N.W.A did. I like Cube but I just don't really enjoy gangsta rap at all, the G Funk era had cool music sonically but I just dislike the message and energy behind it.

Back