Connor Mcgreggor is Easy E and RDA is Ice Cube of the group

Ken norton was one of the greatest boxers ever freak of a puncher, went down as top five puncher of all time. 6'3 '80 reach a beast. Who cares about easy e, he was a thug out of compton

Many felt he did not get his due respect when only Yellow went to his funeral. Andre also consider him a brother but he never went also. I expected that from Cube though since Easy did him rough.

You are out of this realm kid. Ice cube killed it with "No Vaseline", watch the movie!!! Find out.
Yes I was made aware of No Vaseline in the 90s when it was written, I've also heard 100 miles and running from N.W.A which is directed at Ice Cube. It was a good diss track and much better than his efforts against Cypress Hill or Common both of whom got the better of him in my opinion.

Are you really calling me a kid after making this statement, take a minute and really think about it.....

You either had to have follow their careers very closely or watched the movie, I have done one of them, what have you done. If you aint done none of them then you have no business talking about these rappers.

You either had to have follow their careers very closely or watched the movie, I have done one of them, what have you done. If you aint done none of them then you have no business talking about these rappers.

Ok ill break it down for you.

ITS A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!

Its like me saying, I watched Enter The Dragon I am now a expert on Bruce Lee.

edit. An yes I have seen the movie so I have the same level of understanding about these rappers as you.

Woeful analogy, but...

Myka 9 (from Freestyle Fellowship) wrote a lot of NWA lyrics back in the day and received no credit (he was a ghost writer).

MC Ren wrote as much NWA content as Ice Cube did, but like many many popular rappers, other people ghost write for them and don't receive credit publicly.

Don't believe everything you see in the movies

i would rather say 2pac.
with all the fame conor gets more enemies.
thinks he's the best but imo little bit overrated, same with pac

Last edited:
Ok ill break it down for you.

ITS A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!

Its like me saying, I watched Enter The Dragon I am now a expert on Bruce Lee.

edit. An yes I have seen the movie so I have the same level of understanding about these rappers as you.

Okay, so you admit to seeing the movie yet you are acting all ignorant on me though. And it aint the same as seeing Enter the Dragon since It aint possible for any human to find "The Glow", thats just retarded of you to say.

Okay, so you admit to seeing the movie yet you are acting all ignorant on me though. And it aint the same as seeing Enter the Dragon since It aint possible for any human to find "The Glow", thats just retarded of you to say.

HAHAHA ok champ, ill leave you to your retarded analogies and see myself out.

WTF you talking about? This is about Connor, RDA, Easy E and Cube.

That Cypress diss was wack, Ice Cube's comeback was better "No rest for the Wicked".
No getting a guy that sounded like Cube and have it sound like Cube essentially dissing himself is better than King Of The Hill or No rest for the wicked.

So one guy is dead and the other helped write straight out of Compton? What do you think he will say. The other guy can't even defend himself and speak his piece.

I'm pretty sure Eazy was popular because of his delivery not because of lyrical content.

Eazy - delivery
Cube - lyrics

Either way that was the stupidest analogy ever

Back