Connor keeps saying "We got robbed of round 4 and 5 for Diaz/Masvidal"

He is better everywhere and has way more heart. Tell me what area Conor is better then him in? Styles make fights and that is the worst possible match up for him. Conor relies strictly on his boxing and Jorge is better offensively and defensively. Conor is gonna get exposed bad in the this comeback attempt, might even happen Saturday.
Conor starches Cowgirl under 5min
Jorge would get finished by some spinning shit seeing as Conor is an inch shorter, looser Masvidal

MARK MY WORDS BRO, I DUN EVEN CARE

I would've never stopped that match if I was the doctor but rules are rules.

Conny robbed us from ebrything. Not a single title defence. Clogged up 2 divisions for 2 years.

10 more minutes of Nate geatting beaten to pulp... Who would've objected?

He's right. Lol at everyone thinking a doctor can decide who wins a BMF title fight.

Nate was losing but we 100% got robbed of those last 2 rounds, who knows what would have happened if it played out. See Anderson - Chael 1

It's been his excuse not to fight Masdival and also to try to detract from the point that Masdival was FAR more dominant against Nate.

Masdival broke Nate, Conor lost to him and barely eeked out a decision.
Broke Nate? lmao.

"Jorge robbed me of a trilogy by beating the brakes off of nate "- conor
If that was conor vs nate and Conor won by that stoppage he would grab it with both hands and never look back

Even tho he's using it to duck I will say he's right. Masvidal did look a bit winded and had a look about him. It wouldn't be the first time someone punched themselves out on a Diaz bro lol.

How that kick to the face didn't ko let alone hurt Nate surprised the hell out of me lol, just because looked tired doesn't mean anything. He's always in shape he could've gotten a second wind who knows. I just thought the fight was about to get interesting at that point.

Back